News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

yes yes, you can now all envy me ( haha ) cause I get to have a ride in THIS!

Started by Stormhammer, September 29, 2005, 08:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

its one of the only two here in the USA that are street legal - our mechanic for our Merkur Scorpio, he and his boss ( both work for BMW ) are installing A/C into it - and once its done they have to bring it out for a drive - and I GET TO HAVE A RIDE IN IT  :o :o :o  :icon_smile_approve:

now - if you do NOT know what it is - you should slap yourself, twice

what I respect is the fact that the owner having A/C installed  hints to the intentions of actually driving the thing once in a while  :yesnod:

Charger4404spd

Stormhammer

ah, 440 your warm, but think more european then domestic

think Need For Speed also  :icon_smile_approve:

Charger4404spd

Brock Samson

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Chris G.

Envy you? Doubtful. I also doubt you will get a ride in that car (is it a 1 seater?). If you truly do ride in it, make sure you take pics. We will be waiting.

BTW, I have the choice to ride in my friends completely original '69 Daytona this Sunday, or watch football...I chose football. I have ridden in it a few times already.   :icon_smile_wink:

Stormhammer

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 29, 2005, 08:47:58 PM
Envy you? Doubtful. I also doubt you will get a ride in that car (is it a 1 seater?). If you truly do ride in it, make sure you take pics. We will be waiting.

BTW, I have the choice to ride in my friends completely original '69 Daytona this Sunday, or watch football...I chose football. I have ridden in it a few times already.  :icon_smile_wink:

they're 3 seaters - driver sits dead center and upfront - believe me - I am going to have the both the digital AND the video camera with me

twilt

i think you posted the wrong pic.  heres the right one ;)

Blown70

:o  Is that a center seat model?  I cannot tell I thought some of the F1's the drive sat in the middle..?

MAN ENJOY THAT....let us know how she feels.

Brock Samson

Stormhammer

Quote from: Blown70 on September 29, 2005, 09:26:39 PM
:o  Is that a center seat model?  I cannot tell I thought some of the F1's the drive sat in the middle..?

I thought they were all center seat...

hmm... Strat - that Ferrari is SICK

I love classic exotics

Brock Samson

Blown70

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 29, 2005, 09:43:48 PM
Quote from: Blown70 on September 29, 2005, 09:26:39 PM
:o   Is that a center seat model?   I cannot tell I thought some of the F1's the drive sat in the middle..?

I thought they were all center seat...

I believe so I just was is shock.... Dang that is on my list of things to do before I die.

Stormhammer

yea I'm still all jittery from the fact that it gets to happen

and Strat... man - I can just imagine the sound of hearing those engines start up -gets the chills-

BigBlockSam

Quotei think you posted the wrong pic.  heres the right one   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.JPG (2.65 KB, 96x71 - viewed 54 times

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

bull

No offense put those pictures really suck. I think I can see Bigfoot in the background of one of them.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Just 6T9 CHGR

If there are really only 2 in the states then Wycliff Jean (rapper) has the other one in NJ or Long Island I believe.....its black

Burnt70, didnt you see him driving it?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Jon Smith

Ghoste

Quote from: Jon Smith on September 30, 2005, 06:11:30 AM
we all drive them all the time here in england ;D

That's true isn't it?  I've heard about that.  And everyone in Italy has an Enzo.