News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Law showing a kid how to do a burn out Youtube

Started by JohnnyBee, November 12, 2007, 06:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBee

Hemidoug

Probably should have told him to turn off the traction control before attempting to fry the tires! :brickwall: How ya doin' Johnny? :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

tomdroptop

mally69

What would have been even funnier ,, if one of us in our 2nd gen charger's pull up beside the cop and then show him how to do a burn out  :icon_smile_big:

HITMAN 149

hahahahaha
last weekend at work... it was a lil wet /moist out... we had a busy bar crowd walking around all over the place.... and i spot this kid w/  like a 2003 or so BMW 3 series.. sorta  peeling aout everytime he stepped on teh gas.... so i get around to pulling up along side of him... i tell him to smarten up... & stop driving like a jackass when i 've already got enough drunkin jackass walking around all over the place to biegin with....
so he's got a lil bit of a attitude... so i tell him ohhh you 've got a beemer.. big deal!!!! hahahaha soooo i proceed to light em up while i put on my overheadlights, as i had to go on another call.. and rip it up all over him... as his friend in the pass seat & people on the sidewalk were laughing at him!!!
mu-hahahahaha
the city know better than to get us chargers!!!!!!! hehehehehehe... we'd be at the garage getting new tires every other week!!!
i have a 06 crown vic
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

JohnnyBee

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on November 13, 2007, 01:45:29 PM
hahahahaha
last weekend at work... it was a lil wet /moist out... we had a busy bar crowd walking around all over the place.... and i spot this kid w/  like a 2003 or so BMW 3 series.. sorta  peeling aout everytime he stepped on teh gas.... so i get around to pulling up along side of him... i tell him to smarten up... & stop driving like a jackass when i 've already got enough drunkin jackass walking around all over the place to biegin with....
so he's got a lil bit of a attitude... so i tell him ohhh you 've got a beemer.. big deal!!!! hahahaha soooo i proceed to light em up while i put on my overheadlights, as i had to go on another call.. and rip it up all over him... as his friend in the pass seat & people on the sidewalk were laughing at him!!!
mu-hahahahaha
the city know better than to get us chargers!!!!!!! hehehehehehe... we'd be at the garage getting new tires every other week!!!
i have a 06 crown vic
:cheers:

Now thats funny!

Hemidoug,
I'm doin great, thanks for askin. Every day is a holiday, and every night is a Saturday.

terrible one

Quote from: mally69 on November 12, 2007, 07:23:39 PM
What would have been even funnier ,, if one of us in our 2nd gen charger's pull up beside the cop and then show him how to do a burn out  :icon_smile_big:

Haha my thoughts exactly! For a second it acted like it wasn't going to do it!

mally69

Quote from: terrible one on November 13, 2007, 11:35:40 PM
Quote from: mally69 on November 12, 2007, 07:23:39 PM

Haha my thoughts exactly! For a second it acted like it wasn't going to do it!

It did look like it wasn't going to burnout.. I started to luagh for a sec then i saw the white smoke, it did take awhile though.