News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame! Introducing the General Li

Started by bull, November 03, 2007, 04:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

I think that this is a 7 lame item, your 5 lames award doesn't quite cover off all the lameness.

bull

Actually, I don't think 7 is enough either. I would have put more than five but I thought I might be running out of room. :D

Sinister68

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

TruckDriver

:rotz: :lol: :eek2:

That still isn't as bad as the Freightliner Columbia semi I saw a few weeks ago in Indiana painted like the General Lee. Had a 01 and all :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68charger383

I think its kinda funny...especially the General "Li" part with the Japanese flag on the roof :Twocents:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

remta1

cant wait for the dukes of hazzard speed boat and helicopter to come out  :eek2: :eek2:

Chris G.

Always had a soft spot for those Supra's. If I ever owned rice, that would be it. Lose the "01" and Jap flag, and that car is pretty sweet looking.

Yes, I just typed that.  :icon_smile_wink:

TruckDriver

Quote from: remta1 on November 03, 2007, 05:42:48 PM
cant wait for the dukes of hazzard speed boat and helicopter to come out  :eek2: :eek2:

Your outta luck. I googled them and didn't find any. BUT, I did find this for you :D

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

leeandgrant

boy, people critize people for ruining chargers for the general lee, ::)  but that just ruins the General Lee. :eek2:
1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

1FastCharger

That belongs to the Duke boys long lost cousins Wang and Tang Dukake from Japan.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

TruckDriver

PETE

dc69383

'69 IS FINE

Todd Wilson

beedees

Quote from: bull on November 03, 2007, 04:40:36 PM
Actually, I don't think 7 is enough either. I would have put more than five but I thought I might be running out of room. :D

LAME to the 10th power

remta1

2Gunz

RallyeMike

Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it's quick and I can see the humor in it.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

dkn1997

your penance for posting this shall be 35 lames, 18 weaks, 27 "that's gay"  2 hail marys, 4 our fathers and whatever else you can think of.
RECHRGED

chargerrt

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Argos_Chargers

UGGGHHHH...That thing is actually on this side of the ocean!!!!!  I could almost understand it if it were in Japan, but California?????

Why don't they just jump the POS and get it out of its misery!!!!!!!!!

..like maybe over the SanAndreas Fault...then the insurance company could fight with them over whose fault the ensuing carnage really was.  I need a good laugh anyway...

MoPar -- The only way to fly!

Charger_Croatia

Is this world getting crazy or what!? General "LI"??  :rotz: :hah:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Arthu®

If you loose those graphics than the car is not half bad. I can appreciate it's technology. It should be a blast to drive.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Argos_Chargers on November 05, 2007, 03:40:02 AM
UGGGHHHH...That thing is actually on this side of the ocean!!!!!  I could almost understand it if it were in Japan, but California?????

preciselly because that!!! LOL Isn't california full of ricers ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Brock Samson

sure is... nothing wrong with that ride that removing th 01 wouldn't cure.

I dont concider v-8 powered cars rice like some do...
front wheel drive cars I do.

dpm68

Mike DC

Some of you guys are too harsh. 

I wouldn't build it, but it got a giggle out of me. 
They're tipping their hat to a Charger icon and they didn't wreck a '69 in the process.

rt green

your right, that 01 has to go. when they do that on other cars it becomes general lame
third string oil changer

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Johnny Daytona

:slap: I think it's ironic. There may be more recycled Charger metal in that car than in some of the total rebuilds from aftermarket sheet metal Chargers on the road today :RantExplode:
70 daytona clone, still building it<br />53-392 hemi stude chop top starlight cp<br />66 corvette cp My daily driver