News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you like "BigDogs" T-Shirts, you'll like these new ones! **UPDATED 11/14/07**

Started by TruckDriver, November 01, 2007, 04:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I got the new catolog today (it's also on their web site). I'm going to have to get myself 2 of these :yesnod:

http://www.bigdogs.com/
Look for the NEW T Shirts link near the bottom of the page, and it is on the bottom of the second page right below this one...  :D :lol:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

skip68

First one is Classic! :2thumbs: The second one is  just too dam funny! :smilielol: I've got to tell my friend about these new shirts. He loves Big Dog stuff!
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

TruckDriver

Quote from: skip68 on November 01, 2007, 06:53:14 PM
I've got to tell my friend about these new shirts. He loves Big Dog stuff!
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I do too. I got at least 10 of their shirts in my closet right now. I need some new ones now, and these are perfect.  :yesnod:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TruckDriver

Looky what came today :icon_smile_big:

The shirt is real dark blue.
PETE