News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bye, Bye, guys! (And gals!)

Started by skip68, November 01, 2007, 01:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

We are loading up the trailer as I type, and just wanted to say bye to everybody for awhile!  :'( Hopefully we will have our internet up and running soon after we get to Vegas area. Tennesse, gave us one last kick today.......Chuck was driving by one of the Middle schools in Greenbriar, and some dumb ass punk, threw a battery at our truck cracking the windshield all over! FU*&iIN PUNK!!!!! :flame: Oh, well, I'll just be happy to get the hell out of here!  :yesnod: Take care everybody!!! :icon_smile_big: We'll miss our "other family!"  :pity:

Mr. & Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger74

Drive Safe and talk to ya when you get back online. 

Ponch ®

Quote from: skip68 on November 01, 2007, 01:14:00 PM
We are loading up the trailer as I type, and just wanted to say bye to everybody for awhile!  :'( Hopefully we will have our internet up and running soon after we get to Vegas area. Tennesse, gave us one last kick today.......Chuck was driving by one of the Middle schools in Greenbriar, and some dumb ass punk, threw a battery at our truck cracking the windshield all over! FU*&iIN PUNK!!!!! :flame: Oh, well, I'll just be happy to get the hell out of here!  :yesnod: Take care everybody!!! :icon_smile_big: We'll miss our "other family!"  :pity:

Mr. & Mrs.Skip68 ;)

You guys drive safe and have a good trip!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

69bronzeT5

Stupid punks! I have no idea why they do stupid sh*t like that.

Have a good, safe trip :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

In the old days you could jump out of the car and run them down and haul them to the principle or police station.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chargerman68

have a great and safe trip and call if you need any help with  :drive:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

41husk

Skip, I guess you decided were you were going?  Cali, vegas, :shruggy:  Have a safe trip.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

chargerman68

it was worth a try to drive the charger wasnt it.... :icon_smile_big:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

skip68

Quote from: chargerman68 on November 01, 2007, 01:33:10 PM
it was worth a try to drive the charger wasnt it.... :icon_smile_big:

Well, when you come to Vegas in Jan. (?) you can drive it! :2thumbs: Bring the kids too! The'll keep my two busy! :icon_smile_big:  :cheers:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

dodgecharger-fan

Party at the skips in January?!?!

I'll be there at the end of January! :D

skip68

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on November 01, 2007, 02:39:16 PM
Party at the skips in January?!?!

I'll be there at the end of January! :D

Come On Down! :yesnod: :2thumbs: :cheers: The more the merrier! :icon_smile_cool:
Mrs.Skip68

Mean 318

my73charger

bull

skip68

Yeah! to add to the fun of traveling with two kids and a cat tomorrow a.m., both kids are sick  :eek2: with a very bad cold AND vomiting!!!!!! .........Why, why, why now?????? I swear, the old saying is true, "When it rain's it pours!"  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

71ChallengeHer

Have a safe trip . Talk to you as soon as your settled in and back online. :cheers: That sucks about your windshield. That happened to me years ago in my Duster. Some punk threw a snowball at my windshield that has a rock in it. :flame: I slammed on the brakes , chased the liitle punk down. Grapped him by his coat and marched him home. His Dad was pissed, bet he got it after I left. :rofl: Plus his parents paid for a new windshield.

mopar-or-no-car

I agree have a REAL safe trip and drive careful!    :drive:    and sorry to hear about the windshield!! Also I hope the kids feel better REAL soon too, nothing like traveling with kids who are thowing up!!   :eek2:  Best of luck to both of you!!   :engel016:
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

70charger_boy

So long, goodbye, farewell, auf Wiedersehen my friends (that sounds familiar)

400/6/PAC

Have a safe trip.
Good luck and we hope to here from you soon. :cheers:

The70RT

Have a safe trip. Watch out for all the morons on I 70 if that's what your taking.  :2thumbs: Last year when i started tearing down my Charger I took out the windshield that some punks shot 2 BB marks. Other that that it was still good. :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

daytonalo

I'm sure the Hookers are better in Vegas !!!!!!!!!

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I hope you guys have a safe trip. You picked a good week to go, weather wise. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TeeWJay426

Good luck on the trip Mr & Mrs Skip- stay safe and give us a shout when you're settled!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed