News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Possible GROUP DISCOUNT for you 71-72 Charger guys????

Started by rick@laysons, November 01, 2007, 11:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick@laysons

Throwing out a feeler here.........

Would any of you 71-72 Charger guys be interested in a group discount on wheel well trim?

If so, please reply in this thread.

Now I don't need any certain number of people, but if enough interest is shown, I can put something together that could save you about $100!!!!!

Anyone interested???

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TruckDriver

I personally don't need them as I got some. But If you like, post this on my third gen site (link below on the gold R/T pic) and you might get a few more guys to go in on it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71charger_fan

I could be interested, I haven't had wheel well trim on the car since 1994 since mine wasn't nice enough to reinstall after the paint. What kind of bottom line are we talking, price and delivery date wise?

rick@laysons

Quote from: 41husk on November 01, 2007, 01:11:20 PM
What about 73-74 :shruggy:

I would make this offer for the 73-74 models, however, I do not have those in stock and available to ship. 

I don't want to make offers on something I don't have ready to go.

rick@laysons

Quote from: 71charger_fan on November 01, 2007, 03:14:57 PM
I could be interested, I haven't had wheel well trim on the car since 1994 since mine wasn't nice enough to reinstall after the paint. What kind of bottom line are we talking, price and delivery date wise?

Bottom line on price is $310.00 shipped to your door if you live in the lower 48 states. If you live outside the lower 48, it would be $295.00 plus shipping. I am willing to ship these worldwide. International shipments would be sent via USPS Express Mail Int'l to help save you on shipping and duty. Express Mail Int'l also provides a tracking number similar to UPS.

They would ship out immeadiately, same day or next business day after receipt of payment. Tracking numbers would be available when the package is processed with the UPS label. They will be very well packaged.

JohnnyBee

rick@laysons

We will not be attending Big Daddy's this year, sorry.

Right now as I type this, we are getting our van packed and ready for the Fall Fling coming up in Van Nuys next weekend. If anybody wanted to pick a set up there, please be sure to let me know and I can make sure a set with your name on it gets packed. :2thumbs:

71charger_fan

I just checked your website. Essentially, you're offering us free shipping on the pre-drilled models. Is that right? Can we get the same deal on the ones that are not pre-drilled? To save another sixty bucks, I can drill my own holes.

rick@laysons

Yes, I can do that for the ones that don't have all the holes pre-drilled. However, I want to let you know that one of the fronts will have all the holes drilled because our manufacturer mistakenly drilled all the holes for one of the fronts for those sets. But they would be sold at the no-drilled price.