News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why Do You Love Your Charger/s?..

Started by Brock Samson, May 07, 2007, 11:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Maybe because I had to wait till I was 17 to get one. Looking at a Charger through the dealership window when I was 8 or 9 was kinda like going to the beach.......I was wishin  :D  I have now had it 30 years here in a few months  :yesnod:.......i was married a short time later and still have her too. ;D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Musicman on October 30, 2007, 09:32:15 PM
I like knowing that I am the only guy on the road with a 67 in my area.  :D

look at me....I think I have the only 69 in my WHOLE TOWN :lol:. Theres 3 68's (1 driving and 2 sitting in one garage) and theres also 3-4 66-67's
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Musicman

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on October 30, 2007, 10:00:18 PM
Quote from: Musicman on October 30, 2007, 09:32:15 PM
I like knowing that I am the only guy on the road with a 67 in my area.  :D

look at me....I think I have the only 69 in my WHOLE TOWN :lol:.

I have the only 67 in the entire state  :D

miller

Because its me... its quirky... there are tons of little problems but none of them matter, so what it if has touchy brakes, the front ends different then the back, the seats arnt the right year and the engines a little old... none of it matters, because it is what it is, a charger. Its still bold, its still LOUD, and all in all its a joy to have and be around.
It is sort of like me in a way, I'm not perfect, i can be quirky, but my friends still love to have me around because the good out weights the bad

In the past 4 years i have went through many hard classes, gained and lost many friend and girlfriends, and done many things i never thought i could do, and the charger (and my family of course) has been there the entire time, its kinda my crutch. Whenever im angry or stressed or just down in the dumps, i grab the keys and the good old miller is back.

That said its been out a lot more lately.. you can tell by the number of stripes on the pavement, the noise complants and the record gas profits....

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa