News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mint 69/500 Daytona back window trim on ebay

Started by nascarxx29, October 31, 2007, 07:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

Seller is John Aruzza who has a daytona and selling a spare mint set .To fund resto of a 66 hemi car I Got some of my NOS parts from him sometime back
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

daytonalo

Ghoste

He says it's the 66 Plymouth that has gotten expensive.  :shruggy:

I think it's everything.

hemigeno

Again guys, let's try to post a picture from these auctions rather than JUST a link (Ken, thanks for posting the link though).

PocketThunder

Damn i like those Kelsey Hayes Wheels!   :coolgleamA:  But with my budget i'll stick to my steelies  :icon_smile_big:
Nice color too huh Troy?  (the other Troy)  :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 01, 2007, 03:34:54 PM
Damn i like those Kelsey Hayes Wheels!   :coolgleamA:  But with my budget i'll stick to my steelies  :icon_smile_big:
Nice color too huh Troy?  (the other Troy)  :icon_smile_big:

the other white meat
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

That is a very nice looking set of rear windown trim. Hmmmm, should I bid? Not sure what I'd do with any extra set, but man they sure are pretty.

daytonalo

69_500

Far from it. Last I checked I didn't have the money to get my car done anywhere. But you tell me where you think that I'll be able to find another set of those? AND NOT REPRO's?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on November 01, 2007, 06:33:50 PM
Far from it. Last I checked I didn't have the money to get my car done anywhere. But you tell me where you think that I'll be able to find another set of those? AND NOT REPRO's?

Larry could make you a set maybe... ?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytonalo

You give me too much credit !!!! Daytona se can do it

dkn1997

Quote from: daytonalo on October 31, 2007, 11:35:13 PM
Will he talk dirty to me for that price ????????????? :icon_smile_big:

I'm gonna insist on a reach around for that price....
RECHRGED

daytonalo

FINALLY SOMEONE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moparstuart

if i needed it for my concourse hemi car restoration then hell yes i would spend the money
   but for my clone project ,  no      common sense   right   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

I agree on it being high for a clone. However if you had say a real 500, or a Daytona and needed a set I'd go after it. Yes the price is high. Is it worth it? Depends on who you ask. To someone with say a Daytona without the rear window trim, then yes. To someone building a clone definately not. Just like you wouldn't pick up a NOS nose cone to use on a clone.