News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

carb for 505 stroker what would be the BEST choice???

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 01, 2007, 04:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

in my Charger is a 505ci stroker, it runs great but i was thinking of a possible carb swap and I was wondering what would be the best carb for the combo I have

505ci aprrox 10.75-1 all 440 soarce parts
eddy allum heads
comp 501 lift cam
stainless 1.6 adj rockers
eddy rpm performer intake
1 7/8 tti headers
tti 3" x pipe exhaust
msd 6al and mopar electronic dist.
kiesler tko600
3.54 dana

currently i have a 800 avs thunder series on the gine and it works decent but im just wondering if there is a better option. :scratchchin:

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

daytonalo

Go on holley website , plug in CI , and RPM range , and they have a chart . I would say 850 cfm would be about right .

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: daytonalo on November 01, 2007, 05:30:12 PM
Go on holley website , plug in CI , and RPM range , and they have a chart . I would say 850 cfm would be about right .

im looking more for a recomindation for a specific carb than just what cfm to run.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs