News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

green mopars?

Started by mustanghater, September 29, 2005, 02:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

is it me or are their just to many green mopars? all I see for sale are green green green!
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Khyron

nothing wrong with Green.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Stormhammer

Dale The Bold

Just try buying a refrigerator from that same era and you'll have the same thing.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Troy

Quote from: mustanghater on September 29, 2005, 02:46:32 PM
is it me or are their just to many green mopars? all I see for sale are green green green!

When you get one you can paint it... :D

I think the green ones are the only ones that survived. I used to think that over half of the 68 Chargers made were green but it just so happens that I now own three that aren't (and never have been) green. They sure did make a lot of green/tan/brown/gold cars back in those days. Kinda like silver modern cars.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

This would have been my next ride if my Charger sold.........mmmmm  greeen
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

blackcharger

Quote from: Dale The Bold on September 29, 2005, 03:07:30 PM
Just try buying a refrigerator from that same era and you'll have the same thing.

My Uncle has the following green,washer/dryer,stove,refridgerator.
   Dave

Brock Samson

I don't remember every year but i do remember that in 1967 Gold was the most popular color. There were trends in colors then just like now...

Silver, white and black are the popular colors now...

triple_green

Threre were 4 different greens in 1968.

Yes a lot of green, brown, tan ones survived, because they were owned by adults, not the flashy colors which were owned by young people and thrashed to death or wrecked. (I was one of those young people). Same with 4-speeds, only around 15% were made and a lot less than that survived.

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

cudaken

Green is for envy Mustange. Sell the dam $130.00 models and buy a Charger, or a Aspen something so you won't have the time to think of these post ;D

Take it as kidding around and not me being nasty. I posted on the old site "if you are posting you are not wrenching on your Mopar". My self, letting her site, tired of head aches. ;D

Here is a idea, post what color should I paint my ash trays? ;D Mustanghater, please buy a Mopar, would love to see a post about how to pull my engine and not my ---- ;)

You are more than free to blow me Chevy about my spelling.

By the way, my first Charger was a 1970 383 HP colume shift triple geen. Yeck, dye the roof black and did a stripe to break it up some.

Hope I am not getting the finger while you read this, like I said I am kidding around. Not the part about buying a Mopar, think 91 Daytona ;D I have one and like it.

Cuda Ken

What color under ware should I ware when I drive my Charger?
I am back

mustanghater

I don't hate the color, I just think that alot are green.I lived with a triple green satillite most of my life so I don't hate the color.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

70charginglizard

Green is mean!

The lizard is green.  :devil:

GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN.....YEAHAWW! GREEN ROCKS!  :icon_smile_tongue:
70charginglizard

ScottW

I like green!  :laugh:
My wife doesn't. Because it's green she says it reminds her of her dad's 73 Buick Century! :flame:
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

Brock Samson

BigBlockSam

i took my package tray off my black 69 se and yep, it was originally green. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: blackcharger on September 29, 2005, 03:33:41 PM
Quote from: Dale The Bold on September 29, 2005, 03:07:30 PM

My Uncle has the following green,washer/dryer,stove,refridgerator.
    Dave

I just chucked out a green fridge.

2fast4u

My cousin and I refer to that color as the "DIG" option!   Dealer Inventory Green   :icon_smile_big:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Brock Samson

this is the only info i could find on Mopar Color breakdown, and it concerns T/As and AARs... which would be '70 e-bod info..
but i'll keep lookin..                        :rotz:
  these color codes are awfully confusing..

RT DAVE

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Brock Samson

Big Lebowski

F8 only looks cool on a 70... :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

OldGuy

So, would you trash my green 69 because of the color.  Green isn't my favorite color but I still keep it in the garage and it does go well with the background!! :icon_smile_approve:
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

bull

Quote from: triple_green on September 29, 2005, 04:47:50 PM

Yes a lot of green, brown, tan ones survived, because they were owned by adults, not the flashy colors which were owned by young people and thrashed to death or wrecked. (I was one of those young people). Same with 4-speeds, only around 15% were made and a lot less than that survived.

3X

I've got a green 4spd. Wonder what that means?

MoparYoungGun

Green is great, my Uncle's got a green '68, let's just say that I have some fun memories in a green Mopar :devil: .

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on September 30, 2005, 01:25:19 AM
Quote from: triple_green on September 29, 2005, 04:47:50 PM

3X

I've got a green 4spd. Wonder what that means?

That its probably close to one of one for Green 383 4 speed 68's?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."