News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

green mopars?

Started by mustanghater, September 29, 2005, 02:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Didn't Galen have something in print recently alluding to the fact that green was overwhemingly the predominant color ordered for all Mopars in the late 60's?
My 69 Super Bee was that darker forest green color.

70charginglizard

Quote from: OldGuy on September 30, 2005, 12:57:06 AM
So, would you trash my green 69 because of the color.   Green isn't my favorite color but I still keep it in the garage and it does go well with the background!! :icon_smile_approve:

Carl,
So glad to see you guys still have the green 69 R/T
Still looks awesome.
To bad you guys don't live up here in the NW anymore.

70charginglizard
70charginglizard

OldGuy

Kelly,
Yup, still got the green 69.  We need to post up the Magnum Force picture taken in Kent at the first meet.  Does Mark (3X) have that picture?  Show the folks what a gaggle of green 2nd generations look like!! :icon_smile_tongue:

Miss the NW occasionally - but we are keeping busy down here.

Will keep in touch,

Carl
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Chris G.

Green is good. If they have any white in them, all the better. Sublime is obviously in a different class.

Blusmbl

My '68 is 66-1 green, I'm not too fond of it.  It's going to be repainted in GG-1 (racing green metallic) when the time comes, which is IMHO the quintessential color for most any B-body.  All the evil looks of black, with some metallic thrown in. :D
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

emanscharger

I have two 70's one is f8 green with a green gut and a black top..it gets a lot of attention..i love the color!

Big Lebowski

Quote from: emanscharger on June 13, 2006, 10:57:59 PM
I have two 70's one is f8 green with a green gut and a black top..it gets a lot of attention..i love the color!

You betcha.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

TeeWJay426

So what's wrong with green?

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

70charginglizard

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen  :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

ChargerRob

As long as it's not :puke: PUKE green it's OK.  ;D
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

bullit68

i just bought my wife a car.its a 68 dart gts 340 conv.,and you guessed it,green.its medium green metallic,green top(now black) ,black interior and the black side stripe..i happen to like green.

70daytonaclone

Green sucks My 69 was that God Awful dark green and all I can say is it is on its way now to beaaaautifulll B-5 BLUE  Fuck that common dark shitty looking I'm SLOW DARK GREEN LOL Just haveing fun  although GREEN really SUCKS

Chris G.

Quote from: 70daytonaclone on June 14, 2006, 04:43:30 PM
Green sucks My 69 was that God Awful dark green and all I can say is it is on its way now to beaaaautifulll B-5 BLUE  Fuck that common dark shitty looking I'm SLOW DARK GREEN LOL Just haveing fun  although GREEN really SUCKS

Damn dude, tell us how you really feel.  :o

I'm guessing Cream, Dark Bronze and Gold aren't very high on your list either?

Gilbert Charger

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGhost

TeeWJay, I always thought that your Charger was black?  Must be my screen.

I don't mind green, but I'm a bit more partial to gold or blue colors, myself.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TeeWJay426

It may look like black in some pics, but it's a dark green car, factory color.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

chrisII

ive had several green cars. i really love the medium metallic green (dont know the code) and also without a doubt lime green is one of the koolest colors on a 3rd gen.

4forty

Quote from: ChargerRob on June 14, 2006, 12:19:55 PM
As long as it's not :puke: PUKE green it's OK.  ;D

What's wrong with Puke Green???????????????????????

Shakey

I've puked a number of times in my life and it has never come up green.  More of a yellowish colour.   :D

volk68

Green is righteous!  I LOVE green...check my truck for proof:

Brightyellow69rtse

volk thats a awesome green who makes it?
      anyway my 69 was a triple green car form the factory. its yella now with a black top, black interior..Mike

Steve P.

You can own one too. All it takes is a little      :devil:GREEN:devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Shakey

I was never a huge fan of green either.  Neither was the guy I bought my car from.  One of the reasons he was selling it.  Honestly, it has grown on me!  I really think this car will look good when it's finished with the black interior, vinyl top & stripe.

And I will wash it - once it gets back on the ground.

69 OUR/TEA

Before I bought my B5 69 R/T,A friend was at the nats( 98'),and there was a F8 triple green,white stripe R/T SE for $13 K.I told him go back and put the deposit,I'll take it.Went back ,SOLD!!!! Damn.One month later,the one I have now came available.$$$$ , truck,trailor off to Palmyra,Pa to go get.My ultimate favorite on 69's is T5 copper with white top and white stripe,and triple black stripe delete.Was almost going to change mine to triple black,but figured I'd better leave mine original for one,and also because my friend has one,so I'll get to see one anyway.I'm not saying I do not like my B5 blue,white top and stripe,I'm just not doing backflips over it.

48chebbie

yeah,whats wrong with puke green........................
how'd i do that!?!?!?