News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brett Favre's last game...1/12/2008

Started by Badbob, January 11, 2008, 10:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badbob

bull

Good one, Bob. :lol: You just jinxed the Chickenhawks.

PocketThunder

Not so fast my fine feathered friend :nono: the seahawks are gonna get a  :spank:

GO PACK

Paul
in St. Paul
born and raised in Wisconsin, just living where the job is.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

694spdRT

Win or lose Brett strongly indicated that he will be coming back for another season in a recent interview.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

TruckDriver

Quote from: 694spdRT on January 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM
Win or lose Brett strongly indicated that he will be coming back for another season in a recent interview.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

Just gonna throw in my  :Twocents: here. I'm a Bears fan but also like the Packers, but I wish the hype about will here quit or wont he would stop cause its gettin really IMO!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

Heck of a way to start but the Pack are looking good!   :punkrocka:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Badbob

bull

BRS

8WHEELER

CRAP      :brickwall:  I was happy in the first quarter, by the middle of the second quarter
I was looking for a singing FAT lady, the writing was on the wall........................... ::)

How many records did the Packs break today?  to many, but good for them, did I say that......   :rotz: ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

694spdRT

:2thumbs:

Now if the Giants can just beat the Cowboys we can play the next one at home too. :yesnod:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto

bull

Quote from: 694spdRT on January 12, 2008, 11:19:17 PM

Now if the Giants can just beat the Cowboys we can play the next one at home too. :yesnod:

I always root for the Cowboys

... to get beat.

TheGhost

I will say it now.  Farve is going out with a shiney new ring on his finger.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TruckDriver

Even the Bears players are hoping the Pack wins now. I forget the players name, but he said as long as the Pack is in the game, he would be there on the sidelines cheering them on.  :coolgleamA:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

joflaig

My only question is: how can we beat the Patroits!? Personally, WHEN the Pack face them off I am content just that they made it to the "Big Game". I doubt few people would expect them to win. They won't be the favorites, but I bet 90% of the country will be rooting for them. Still if they did win, it would be a mistake imo for Favre to keep playing. If they win he should quit.

PocketThunder

Quote from: joflaig on January 14, 2008, 03:29:40 PM
My only question is: how can we beat the Patroits!? Personally, WHEN the Pack face them off I am content just that they made it to the "Big Game". I doubt few people would expect them to win. They won't be the favorites, but I bet 90% of the country will be rooting for them. Still if they did win, it would be a mistake imo for Favre to keep playing. If they win he should quit.

No way hose A.  Brett can stay another year and win 2 in a row like Elway did.  And yes, you know if its the Pack vs Pats in the Superbowl the media will talk Patriots the whole game.  thats ok, its always better to be the underdog. 

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 694spdRT on January 12, 2008, 11:19:17 PM

Man that was a good game! My wife is a big Pack fan and I have to tell ya we were jumping all over the place during that last quarter.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

Can't wait for next weekend.  :popcrn:

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: TheGhost on January 13, 2008, 03:23:56 AM
They give rings for the NFC champs?

694spdRT

If the Packers make it to the Super Bowl against the Patriots(I assume everyone is not giving the Chargers a chance) I think it is the best shot the NFC has at winning. IMO the Cowboys were not playing good towards the end of the season and the Pats would have beat them easy.

If Farve and Grant have good days I think we can put up points like the Pats. Long drives keeping the Pats offense on the sidelines and no turnovers will be the key.

A :2guns: between Farve and Brady would make for a very interesting game.     
1968 Charger 383 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto

bakerhillpins

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 14, 2008, 04:48:33 PM

Apparently they are handing out League MVP titles as well.   :nana:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 14, 2008, 05:44:33 PM
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 14, 2008, 04:48:33 PM

Apparently they are handing out League MVP titles as well.   :nana:

Brett finished in 2nd, 48 votes out of first.