News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Patriot vs. Colts predictions

Started by mikepmcs, October 29, 2007, 09:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

I'm rooting for the Patriots and 9 points over the Colts.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SnoPro440

I'll take the Colts with the points.  There is no way the Pats are going to cover the spread. 
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

mikepmcs

Do you think it will be a high scoring game or a low scoring game?
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

alfanta

i cant pick against the colts, they are too balanced on offense and disciplined on defense.

The patriots offensive emphasis is so much on the passing game that they rarely see 7 defending the run, and almost never get blitzed. Although wes welker is a baller, I think the colts will be able to cover him as well as moss and stallworth. The patriots also have no run defense to speak of, and their pass defense isnt that great. If you look, they play horribly against the run in the first half, and then the run is abandoned by lesser teams because they are down by so many points.

Im saying colts will win. final score 34-27

4forty

I predict TERMINATION!  Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41husk

I think the pats will prevail, but will root for the colts, and I am going to go way out on a limb and predict that a bye week is the only thing that will save my Rams from a "L" :eek2:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

chargerboy69

I am from Indiana so I would like to see the Colts win. However, I see the Patriots not only winning , but covering the points.

Here we go Steelers. . .Here we go. . .
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

41husk

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 29, 2007, 01:05:27 PM
I am from Indiana so I would like to see the Colts win. However, I see the Patriots not only winning , but covering the points.

Here we go Steelers. . .Here we go. . .
I think the pats will win but it will be by 7 or less.  I'm guessing one of there pattented final play of the game field goals :brickwall: I don't think they will cover the spread :Twocents:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

440fan

I personally really do not like either team, but the Patriots are going to KILL the Colts. The Pats can somewhat slow down Manning, but the Colts just do not have the defense to stop the Pat's. I guess no one does... 48 to 17, Pat's.

mikepmcs

I can't believe the whoopin the Skins took yesterday(52-7), and i actually thought they were getting decent this year.  Just proves how dominant the Pats are this year, I just hope Brady doesn't go out for some reason, the backup QB's scare the hell out of me.  :o

69_500

I'm from Indiana, and I can say this. Patriots will win, and not only will they cover the spread of 5 1/2, but will probably win by 14 or more. I don't see the Colts defense stopping those 3 receivers for any long period of time.

The Colts secondary plays its whole game plan on the offense getting a lead, and then letting the front 7 pass rush to force quick throws. I don't think they will get that much pressure on Brady, and that he will pick them apart. Their corners can't cover those receivers 1 on 1, and with Sanders thinking he is a linebacker he will get burned on several deep passes. He bites too often on run fakes.

Then again I'm a Dolphins fan, and I hate the patriots too, but I don't see the Colts stopping them.

moparstuart

i'll take the colts and the 9 points and they may not need that
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nh_mopar_fan

First off, even if they can cover Welker, Stallworth, and Moss. I'll take Moss in 1 on 1 coverage anytime.

Secondly, the Pats have a pretty good TE too, Ben Watson.

Who covers him?

You drop more guys back in coverage and they WILL run the ball down your throat.

The Pats cover easily.

Watch the spread as the week goes on, it's going nowhere but up.

70charger_boy

On one hand, you have the unbeaten patriots.
on the other hand, you have the unbeaten colts.
Im going with the team that wins the game

PATRIOTS BY A FIELD GOAL

Lowprofile

Pats by 10.   :Twocents: :cheers:

Watch the passing game in the second half. Moss should be good for two TD's. :2thumbs:

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

41husk

A pats win would not surprise me at all but a blow out would.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

bull

I have to say the Pats will win. No team has been able to put consistant pressure on Brady this year and even if they could I'm not convinced it would matter. I'm totally unbiased when I say this (I don't like Brady or the Pats, I don't hate Brady or the Pats) but Brady is currently the best quarterback in the league by far, and he will be considered one of the all-time best when he's done. Manning thinks he's as good as Brady but he's nowhere close to that caliber and I don't believe he ever will be.

That said you must always remember the "Any Given Sunday" rule. On any given Sunday the Dolphins or Rams could beat the Pats or the Colts you just never know. I just hope it's a good game.

Vainglory, Esq.

The Patriots are going to mop up.  Easy.

Afflyer

Ya'll know what I think-

GO COLTS- BEAT THE CHEATRIOTS!!!!

And in reality- it's only the middle of the season.  This game will only determine who is the BEST team for the week of November 4th.  NOT the entire season.  There is a long way to go for both teams before the post-season begins.

Like my father has always told me all my life..."son, it's only a game."

All the media hype aside- it's going to be a great matchup.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

70charger_boy

Well, with all the premature locks going on in here.  I'll say it

dukeboy_318

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 29, 2007, 09:44:15 AM
I'm rooting for the Patriots and 9 points over the Colts.

I disagree, colts by 14
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Afflyer

For several weeks now, I've been made more aware of this battle between "Good vs. Evil". 

If all of you guys outside of Massachussetts, who adorate what New England has shown the world this season- if you've got at least five minutes of time- give this article a good once over;

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/071023&sportCat=nfl

If I were the music coordinator in the RCA Dome this afternoon, when the Cheatiots first come out to the field, I'd be sure to play the "Imperial March" from Star Wars.  Just my  :Twocents:

God bless Tony Dungy and the Colts!!!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger-Bodie

the patriots are good but all the crap they pull makes me like whoever they are playing!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

The ref made a bad pass interference call against New England.Who's cheating now?