News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1985 Gran Fury 318

Started by tecmopar, October 28, 2007, 04:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tecmopar

OK guys, now I need your help, its not a Charger but it is a Mopar. I just picked up a 1985 Gran Fury, 318 auto with that crappy "Lean/Burn" junk on it and my "Friend" that I gave all of my 318 Mopar parts to cause I thought I was done, up and moved to North Carolina and didn't give me his new # so thats where all of my parts are. Most of you will know what I need, like a decent 2 barrel carb, non-electrical, a distributor WITH a vac. advance, ECU and as much of the wiring harness you can save etc ect. I don't want to start looking on ebay, and there aren't any yards around here with older stuff like this, it would be easier finding it in one place. Probably the wrong section so if it gets moved, so be it, thanks in advance.

Tecmopar
Tom Clancy

Troy, if your still with us, haven't heard from you in ages, start looking through all of your stuff and help me out on this,

dukeboy_318

ive got the carb that you need.  working comes right off of a running /driving 318/904.  bought it new in April for 130 driven maybe 2 miles on it, enough to pull it on and off a trailer and into my barn to swap in a 400 and do a frame up on the charger.  sell it to you for $75 plus shipping, which ill need your zipcode to get you a quote. heres a picture of it pm me here or email me at dukeboy_318@yahoo.com with CARB as the subject.  thanks
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

dukeboy_318

dang it pics too large. of well

dukeboy_318

might have the ecu and distibutor too, give me ashout : andwe will go from there yesnod: