News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Those self-serve checkout stands at stores...

Started by Charger_Fan, September 28, 2005, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok, these things have to be either love or hate...whaddya you thnk about them?

Like 'em
Dislike 'em
Never seen one
*crickets*

73dodge

Quote from: Vainglory on September 28, 2005, 06:41:53 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on September 28, 2005, 06:26:26 PM
Quote from: Mojo Classic ® on September 28, 2005, 05:27:45 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 28, 2005, 05:25:03 PM
Dayumm! I'm thinkin' there should be a camera required on the next visit. :D

never thought of that, but I suppose that could be arranged....

yes it must be seen to be believed

I see you've met our bartender.  How much do you think those things earn her in tips every night? :D

heh heh I'd imagine she makes quite a bit. I know I was entertained by them
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

CFMopar

I like them

I can see them being taken advantage off though.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on September 28, 2005, 11:15:31 PM

And is it me or does anyone else have a heck of a time finding the little slot where your change is supposed to come out when you pay with cash? Your money comes out one spot and your receipt is like four feet away in another slot.
Exactly! On my #2 try at the grocery store I was looking all around where I stuck the money in, foolishly thinking the change would come out pretty close to that spot...nope, my play money was clear at the other end of the friggin' contraption.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

I like the old fashion way. After spending a few hundred bucks at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Best Buy, etc....., I just wouldn't feel right without getting those disingenious "Hello Sir, how are you today?" or "Have a great day, and thanks for shopping with us". I love when they cram my cheesy plastic bags with too much stuff, Don't you??  Ah, customer service. Gotta love it. :icon_smile_shock:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL