News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me choose an intake and carb!

Started by terrible one, October 27, 2007, 12:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

i would leave it out and install everything it is a pain in the ass once its in... :Twocents:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

terrible one

I agree, it will definitely be no fun to put everything on with the engine in the car. The only thing was that they bay was a good place for it to sit! What would you guys set the engine on if you were without another stand or cradle? It doesn't have any oil in it, so I suppose I could set it on end?

chargerman68

Quote from: terrible one on October 31, 2007, 10:13:24 AM

I agree, it will definitely be no fun to put everything on with the engine in the car. The only thing was that they bay was a good place for it to sit! What would you guys set the engine on if you were without another stand or cradle? It doesn't have any oil in it, so I suppose I could set it on end?

had one on a tire for awhile,but couldnt do much on the bottom end.you just have to find something that works for you and your shop area..
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

terrible one

Ah well, I bit the bullet and bought another 4-legged stand. This one's just a 1,000 lb. one though, so I hope it can hold the mighty 383!

terrible one

Well, I got the engine back and it's in the shop now. Too bad I have to pay $650 for f***ing barely hitting this girl's car in the parking lot. At least I convinced her to go to someplace other than the one that wanted $900! Keep in mind that $650 would have bought my intake, carb, headers, and starter.  :brickwall: Oh well, at least I've got the engine. It looks pretty good to me.