News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out what's for sale

Started by E5 Charger, October 26, 2007, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E5 Charger

41husk

We have a couple members in menetor OH.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69bronzeT5

Im not a big fan of that car. I dont like the fact that they shortened it and also, it looks weird without a front bumper
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on October 26, 2007, 08:51:45 PM
Im not a big fan of that car. I dont like the fact that they shortened it and also, it looks weird without a front bumper
:yesnod:

E5 Charger

Sometimes customs are taken too far, but it does have some cool things going on.

E5 Charger

I just noticed 70charger_boy's post. Looks like he beat me to it. :'(

70charger_boy

Quote from: E5 Charger on October 26, 2007, 09:08:06 PM

Rule number one on being a true post whore is to have quick fingers and multiple pages open.  Ill take you under my wing Grasshopper.

0X01B8

BIN for $199000?  okay, yeah, whatever.  They ruined one of the best parts, where the body pinches in at the waistline and then flares out again over the front wheels.   :eek2:

Mean 318

hey may have pulled it off witha better grill :Twocents:

bull

Quote from: 0X01B8 on October 26, 2007, 09:56:42 PM
BIN for $199000?  okay, yeah, whatever.  They ruined one of the best parts, where the body pinches in at the waistline and then flares out again over the front wheels.   :eek2:

I agree. Makes it look like a pale, emaciated supermodel instead of a curvy, tan NFL cheerleader.

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 26, 2007, 09:26:21 PM
Quote from: E5 Charger on October 26, 2007, 09:08:06 PM

Rule number one on being a true post whore is to have quick fingers and multiple pages open.  Ill take you under my wing Grasshopper.

LMEFFFFINAOROFL!!! "grasshopper"  :rofl: :smilielol:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

sick dawg

BrianShaughnessy

The show season is over...   no buyers at any of the Nats or whatever else they trailered it too.     I still don't like it.   Neither does a friend of mine that got stuck driving it. 

Leaving the body lines intact and adding in the hemi,  IRS, and some of the other details would have probably made a decent custom...   once they cut it up it turned ugly.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

terrible one

Yeah, I agree with everyone else. . . the main thing is that they totally ruined the body lines. Look at the two tone. . . it practically goes straight across! It's like a box.

TruckDriver

Looks like a Chip Foose project :down: :scared: :puke:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemihead

Can you say " Foosified " boys and girls ?  I knew you could !
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

70charger_boy

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on October 27, 2007, 08:51:10 AM
Looks like a Chip Foose project :down: :scared: :puke:

So is this

and this

and this

and this

and I have no clue who this girl is, but she is hot!!!!!!!!!  :drool5:

RD

yeah, dont be knocking my homey foose.... now... say what you want about the american hotrod crew and boyd coddington :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy

Quote from: RD on October 27, 2007, 11:22:22 AM
yeah, dont be knocking my homey foose.... now... say what you want about the american hotrod crew and boyd coddington :D

:yesnod:

Go Hogs Go

I saw this car on Power Tour. While the technology and fabrication is amazing, I think they went to far. The car just does not flow, each of the modifications stick out instead of working together. To me a custom car needs to make people study to figure out what has been done to make it look different. I'm sure it's worth the money, but I would have spent a little more time thinking about the total package. :scratchchin:
Go Hogs!

69CoronetRT

"It's your car. Build it how you want to and to hell with what others think."
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

chargerrt

I'd love to have a black Hemisfear!

pettyfan43

How to take one the most beautiful, graceful cars ever, and make it look like just another 68 Camaro.

Maybe it would have been easier to get a 68 Camaro and stick a Hemi in it! 

That is what the car looks like to me..

You don't improve the Mona Lisa or the Sistine Chapel. This falls into that category.