News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IT"S FINALLLLLLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Started by HITMAN 149, October 25, 2007, 10:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hehehehe you bartenders are the one's that got me this way!!! LOL!!!
i just got back from the ranger game in the city...they lost ...3-1!!! bastards!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 27, 2007, 10:52:46 PM
hehehehe you bartenders are the one's that got me this way!!! LOL!!!
i just got back from the ranger game in the city...they lost ...3-1!!! bastards!!!
I never knew a bartender that held a gun to someone's head and made them drink. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  What do you think we did at the bartender's meeting this morning after partying all night ?  :cheers:

HITMAN 149

01 BMW 740i SPORT  

71ChallengeHer

HITMAN 149

i started out w/ smirnoff ice filled w/ a shot of soooo co. then ended up swiggin bud in the city (no smirnoff there) along with shots of sooo co & wild (turpentine) :eek2: turkey, then more bud!!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 27, 2007, 11:11:21 PM
i started out w/ smirnoff ice filled w/ a shot of soooo co. then ended up swiggin bud in the city (no smirnoff there) along with shots of sooo co & wild (turpentine) :eek2: turkey, then more bud!!!!!!
No wonder you feel like $hit. Next time try a Rick Flair. Red Bull and Absolut give you wings :rofl: :rofl:

HITMAN 149

i don't like red bull (i drink MONSTER drink!!!) and  not a vodka guy anymore!! ehhhhh
i drink so co n coke, actually got into gin & tonic's last year!! mmmm if they are made right!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT