News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car restoration shops located in Maryland or near by

Started by 4aThrill, February 28, 2007, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4aThrill

Dose anyone know of any car restoration places located in Maryland?
If so which ones would you recommend, I am located in Lexington Park just south of DC.
I am looking to do a full restoration, not including the engine. I pretty much have all the parts.  Oh ya, are there any custom interior places around here?

Thankx       Nick

4aThrill

scottmiller

I am in Northern Virginia and ended up settling on a place in Western Maryland.  Not knowing how far you want to travel or what kind of budget you are looking at they may or may not be an option.  They are a tad pricey, but extremely detail oriented.  My car is there now (been there for 6 weeks).  I should be bringing it back home in another 6 weeks with the cutouts and engine bay done for re-assembly and the body in final primer.  Then I will bring it back to get it shot.

Let me know if you want more information.

4aThrill

Found a guy, an buddy of an buddy. he does show cars and stuff but its going to be a daily driver

thankx for the info though