News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And You Thought You Saw Everything

Started by 71ChallengeHer, October 25, 2007, 09:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

I think I just threw up a little.   I wouldn't even wish that in a demo derby. And if I were John Deere,  I would sue for ruining their colors.   

:puke:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

chargerrt

Looks like some of the hoopdies I see here around FAMU's homecoming

autodynamics

ridiculousthe deal.......... its not bad that we all think that car looks rediculous BUT someone built that car and thought it was bad ass.....hmmm i wonder....what are they thinking :puke: :puke: :puke:

kamkuda

Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.  Maybe the OCC theme chopper played with his mind too much.  Yikes.

Joshua

Ever see Rosie O'Donnel in a thong??? This is worse.......

70charger_boy

Quote from: Joshua on October 26, 2007, 01:01:17 PM
Ever see Rosie O'Donnel in a thong??? This is worse.......

:nono:  Have you ever seen Michael Jackson in a thong?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

And just think you wasted a couple post today on Richard Simmons and Michael Jackson  :nono:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

HeavyFuel

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 26, 2007, 03:34:31 PM
Quote from: The70RT on October 26, 2007, 01:49:32 PM
And just think you wasted a couple post today on Richard Simmons and Michael JacksonĀ  :nono:

I'm bored
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29167.0.html

You sure?  At an average of 8.8 posts per day, sounds like you are busy as all get out. ;)

And don't forget all that fun you get by changing your avitar every two days. :icon_smile_big:

I'm just messin' with ya.

xp29f8b

Well it looks like noone wanted the car. All I can say it, at least it wasn't a Charger.

dukeboy_318

thats really loud paint there.  i think it looks like crap personally(the paint too ;D)
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

70charger_boy