News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And You Thought You Saw Everything

Started by 71ChallengeHer, October 25, 2007, 09:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

NYCMille

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

TeeWJay426

How appropriate... seller's name is 'psychodad'...... he's gotta be, if he's thinking someone will cough up 15K for that abortion! :eek2:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger74

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hah: :hah: :hah:  That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen this week.  Not sure whether to rip my eyes out from the pain, laugh my a@@ off or cry in shame even for a camaro (NOT!!)

joflaig

Where I'm from originally, IROC stood for just one thing:

Italian Retard Out Cruisin'

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

68RT4ME

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

JR

The funniest thing about that is that he put on a "removable grant wheel for security".

Haha.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

hutch

the sad thing is, somone will buy that thing and then be willing to drive it in public.

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

bull

So, Jackie, how much are you going to bid on it when he relists? :yesnod:

Question & Answer

Q:  Looks cool, I am a farmer that has John Deere equipment, this car looks like it was done in style. DORKS with insults should keep them to themselves.
A:  Thank you. The car was found in a farmer's field rusting away. That's where the farm idea came from. It was saved from the crusher. I'm...more

Q:  that is sick you shoud be ashamed. the people asking you ?s are idiots. FOOSE, WWC???!!!!! try barnyard barney. sorry man it may be your thing but that...more
A:  Sorry its not your thing. Have a nice day.

Q:  was this car on Pimp My Ride??? this looks like the work of West Coast Customs.   
A:  Thank you. It was done locally by Youngs Auto Body, General Top and Trim and Super J Sounds, all here in Saginaw, MI.

Q:  Is that a Chip Foose car ???!!! 
A:  No. It was done locally here in Saginaw, MI. Body work by Young's Auto Body, interior by General Top and Trim, and sounds by Super J, all of Sag...more

Hemidog

That is just.......awful...
Some people are desperate for any kind of attention.

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

VPFD13

GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

71ChallengeHer

69bronzeT5

Quote from: bull on October 25, 2007, 11:13:02 AM

A:  It was saved from the crusher.      Im sure it would of rather gone to the crusher than be pimped out :D

It matches that green and yellow 70 Charger that was posted here earlier :smilielol:. I'll say the same thing I said about that Charger...."it looks like something a leprachuan would drive" :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

700jfm

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

70charger_boy

The70RT

It's still not to late for him to make it in to a GreeBay Pecker car :smilielol:........he may have better luck.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

DodgeChargerNeeded

Geez what a piece, I have to live in the same state as a retard that drives that thing.
Jeff

TruckDriver

:eek2: That car is ready for the local demo derby now :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P