News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new car

Started by 75dartsport, October 26, 2007, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

75dartsport

hi people i have been away for a while for variouse reasons but thought i would show you my new purchase some people may know my 1975 dodge dart sport i have but i have added this

its a 1972 plymouth roadrunner 340 4sp man

so two mopars not bad for a 24 yr old eh

the third pic is my whole collection

mikepmcs

I'll take the 2 on the left. :icon_smile_big:

That 72 is mint!!!!!!!!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Ive never been a fan of those #1's but man #2...... :drool5:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

The70RT

Nice. I always wanted a petty stocker for the street  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

75dartsport

oooh its going to be a little more than stock once i have fineshed putting the engine back together stroker kit eldy heads 750holly dbl pumper already has headers NOS and a few other little bits and peices it ran 15s very untouched this year hasent really been worked on in 35 years hoping to go slightly faster than that :icon_smile_big:

41husk

They all look great!  I would have taken any of those when I was your age, hell I would take them now :2thumbs:  Thanks for sharing
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

75dartsport

thanks mate i have got my eyes on a 1964 dodge polara 500 aswell would be nice to add that to my collection

bull

That's cool! I'd like to see more old school NASCAR replicas on the streets, especially some wing cars. If only I had the money...

TruckDriver

Cool! I like how the interiour is done.  :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

75dartsport

thanks guys

and just to show you it is a 4sp man here is a pic of the most beutifull thing other than a hemi you can get on a mopar the hurst pistol grip shifter :coolgleamA:

dukeboy_318

nice collection, not bad either for one  of us young guns.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Arthu®

Wow very nice and especially nice since you are in the UK. You did well for yourself.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

75dartsport

thanks mate we do have some very nice mopars and indeed other american muscle cars over here the mopar euronational held at santapod on the last weekend of july is very special thousands of mopars but we also let other makes come [as long as they dont beat us down the strip hehehe]