News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEY, LOWPRO

Started by 70charger_boy, October 21, 2007, 03:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Well, I was in the neighborhood and took some pics.  Kennedy Plaza has totally changed, for the worse.  I thought I was gonna get mugged.  It pays to be a Homie

Providence City Hall

more of kennedy plaza

The old Fleet Building, now Bank of America

The Biltmore

70charger_boy

more of Kennedy Plaza

Thayer St

Brown University

College Hill, by North Main Street

The old News channel 10 building, now Johnson & Wales Dorrance St

I still have to find a Del's and Haven Bros.  I passed by Elmood Ave in Providence and the battery died in my Camera.  So, I'll get somemore next weekend

Lowprofile

Thanks Bro! Great Pics.
So, when is Buddy Cianci moving back into city hall?  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70charger_boy

:smilielol: :smilielol:  After he was released from prison he got his own Radio show on hjj.  I miss the guy

Lowprofile

He makes a great tomato sauce.  :cheers: :D

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

70charger_boy

Yeah, he is also good at using a fireplace poker, too  :D

Lowprofile

So, now that you're retired from this site, I guess I'll never get those other pictures of Federal Hill you promised me.  :rotz:

You suck Bro.  :slap: :'(

:D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

70charger_boy

Federal Hill you want?  Federal Hill you get.

The Blue Grotto

Holy Ghost Church

The Old Canteen

Cassarinos

A little off the road
The Foxy Lady, notice the mobster in the background.  It's Louie "The Lips"

The Blue Bug

Elmwood Ave exit.....and look at the truck.... :scratchchin:  Coincidence?

Classical High School

YMCA

Providence Fire Dept

Here is the new Hilton

70charger_boy

Here is another pic of Fidas.  This is where my cousin SGT Cornell Young, from the Providence Police, was shot by fellow officers on January 28th 2000.

Lowprofile

Wow! I remember that! Sorry for your loss bro. Pounded many a breakfast at Fidas!

I was an alter boy at Holy Ghost back in 73'-75'. My Boy Scout troop was out of that Church too. Spent many summers at camp Yawgoog! ;D

And who could ever forget "Legs & Eggs" at the Foxy Lady! :2thumbs: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :icon_smile_wink:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

skip68

Hummm!  :scratchchin: .....Boy Scouts + Fire Poker + Alter Boys =  :eek2: Anyone else feeling their stomach turning??? Hahaha! Just kiddin ya guys! ...(well, sort of!)  :lol:  :shruggy: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :D :popcrn:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

70charger_boy

:smilielol: :smilielol: Camp Yawgoog.  I was in the scouts back in the 80's and 4 of us were caught stealing a Mr. Merlin and some transformers toys during the Toys for Tots drive.  My scout leader wanted 10 bucks from each of us, or he would tell our parents.  I gave the son of a bitch 10 bucks in Nickels.  He use to go to Holy Ghost Church

Lowprofile

Quote from: skip68 on October 28, 2007, 08:07:13 PM
Hummm!  :scratchchin: .....Boy Scouts + Fire Poker + Alter Boys =  :eek2: Anyone else feeling their stomach turning??? Hahaha! Just kiddin ya guys! ...(well, sort of!)  :lol:  :shruggy: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :D :popcrn:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

And just what do you mean by that young lady?  :angel: :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

skip68

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 28, 2007, 09:34:40 PM
Quote from: skip68 on October 28, 2007, 08:07:13 PM
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

And just what do you mean by that young lady?  :angel: :D

Well,...I was just curious if you were on the same "Batting Team" as 70Chargerboy?  If so,...weird is all I can say!  :scratchchin: :shruggy: :nana:  :smilielol: Just kiddin!  :smilielol: :smilielol:  :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Lowprofile

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

skip68

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 28, 2007, 10:17:54 PM
You're killin' me.  :smilielol: :lol: :D

Sorry Lowprofile, but I'm in a feisty mood! I've been packing boxes for two weeks now. I am getting nervous about our move, so I have to pick on somebody!  :slap: :smilielol: Thanks for being one of my victims! Hahaha! :smilielol: :nana: :D Besides, you'll miss me when I'm offline for a couple weeks,..................."Wont-Ya????" :shruggy: :lol: :popcrn:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Lowprofile

Yes I will! Where are you guys moving to?

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

skip68

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 28, 2007, 10:40:43 PM
Yes I will! Where are you guys moving to?

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!! IN FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :2thumbs: Actually not "in"  Vegas,  but in a commuting range of Vegas, we have a nice Bayliner boat so we need to be close to the water! .... And Yes, there is water there! :lol:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Lowprofile

Congrats! I lived there for 10 years. My kids still do. As a matter of fact, I'm here in Vegas right now! My son is getting married on Halloween night!
You guys will love it here. June thru mid Sept is hotter than two rats F$#%*N' in a wool sock, but the rest of the year is great! :D
What part of Vegas/Henderson are ya moving to?

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 28, 2007, 08:10:01 PM
:smilielol: :smilielol: Camp Yawgoog.  I was in the scouts back in the 80's and 4 of us were caught stealing a Mr. Merlin and some transformers toys during the Toys for Tots drive.  My scout leader wanted 10 bucks from each of us, or he would tell our parents.  I gave the son of a bitch 10 bucks in Nickels.  He use to go to Holy Ghost Church

see..good thing i studied for my sgt's test... that would be considered "COMPOUNDING" receiving a pecuinary benefit in leu of reporting a crime!!!
:nana:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

70charger_boy

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 29, 2007, 04:25:37 AM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 28, 2007, 08:10:01 PM

see..good thing i studied for my sgt's test... that would be considered "COMPOUNDING" receiving a pecuinary benefit in leu of reporting a crime!!!
:nana:

So, what would you call it if I kicked his fat ass?  :nana: