News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For the bird lovers. This bird ROCKS!!

Started by 472 R/T SE, October 23, 2007, 01:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Had a buddy send me this, make sure the sound is on.  I figured AKcharger would get a kick out of it anyways.  :D 

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html

skip68

That is too funny! :haha: :haha: :haha: Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that today! :2thumbs: Gonna show my kids, when they get home from school! :yesnod:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NorwayCharger

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

Lowprofile

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Thanks Mike! I needed to laugh today bro.  :cheers:

I sent that off to everyone in my address book.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

He dances pretty good for a white guy. :2thumbs: That was cool.

Drache

anyone else notice the African Grey in the cage dancing as well?  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Forza

That's the finniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for sharring that lol, gatta show my boss this.

Charger_Croatia

:rofl: :rofl: At the end bird went crazy...LOL
Thank for sharing this.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

2fast4u

I loved it!   Shared it with most of my family and friends allready!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!