News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Bronze Bomber Project... (Updated 7/28) Homecoming pics and vid

Started by aone415, October 22, 2007, 03:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69*F5*SE

66chargerkid

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 24, 2009, 05:50:48 AM
Cody, no reason to point out what has already been hashed, stay positive brother, it isn't like you to be that way and that's what separates you from the crowd. :cheers:
I love you man!  :2thumbs:

:cheers:

Hey Adrian, when do you think the car will be on the road? :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brock Samson

aone415

The car will be on the road in the next week or so providing there are no major mishaps  :icon_smile_cool:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

69 charger man

looks like a nice wip .. imm also going to hvee a top put on my 70 charger when i get her done.  how long did it take them to put the top on and how much does it cost to have one put on?? i was going to try my self, but i may let the pros put it on if i can afford it.. thanks ray

aone415

Hey Ray...

I'm in NJ where EVERYTHING is more expensive, the guys that did our roof did it in 2 days and cost $200

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

69 charger man

nice.. i also live in nj lol.. whats the name of the shop if ya dont mine me a askin.. thanks ray

aone415

Quote from: 69 charger man on June 25, 2009, 02:34:38 PM
nice.. i also live in nj lol.. whats the name of the shop if ya dont mine me a askin.. thanks ray

Branchbrook Auto Tops in N.Newark... ask for Charlie  :2thumbs:

aone415

;Yesssss the Big Magnums are on!!!  Obviously an alignment and some lowering are in order!

Before:

After:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jaak

Those wheels look good...what brand/size tires are those?

Jason

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

aone415

Quote from: jaak on June 27, 2009, 12:33:52 PM
Those wheels look good...what brand/size tires are those?

Jason

BFG G-Force Sport 17's all around...
245 x 45's front and 275 x 40's rear

aone415

Well the old girl has made a cameo at the house for a week or so... I figured I'd snap a few pics and shoot some video...

aone415

A lil video of her... unfortuantely we cant really get her on the street yet b/c the alternator isnt charging... This problem is being worked on now in its new home (my dad's garage)!

http://www.youtube.com/user/aone415#play/all/uploads-all/1/NXnO9wI1hWw

My son asking silly questions @ the end of the clip :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/aone415#play/all/uploads-all/0/4Uzv1o5ayE8

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

472 R/T SE

You done good.  That's a good lookin' ride! 

Sounds like a good size stall convertor?

aone415

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 28, 2009, 07:18:01 PM
You done good.  That's a good lookin' ride! 

Sounds like a good size stall convertor?

B&M Holeshot 2400

firefighter3931

Very nice....i bet you guys are exstatic !  :2thumbs: The vynil top is killer !  :drool5: Luv those Big Magnums as well !  :cheers:

I missed a  question you asked awhile back on the drop base air cleaner....did you find something to work ? K&N makes a 1.25 drop base assembly with a 14x3 element that clears the stock hood with the RPM intake manifold....FYI  ;)

Congrats on a great job !  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

aone415

Thanks Ron.  We went with the Fram 1 3/4 filter... worked like a charm :2thumbs: