News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Bronze Bomber Project... (Updated 7/28) Homecoming pics and vid

Started by aone415, October 22, 2007, 03:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aone415

Thank you sir... We are slowly reaching the light at the end of the tunnel... 16 months and counting...  :eyes:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

rare69

the motor is looking mean, but you might want to turn that intake around before bolting it up. :icon_smile_wink:

aone415

Quote from: rare69 on January 24, 2008, 10:34:04 PM
the motor is looking mean, but you might want to turn that intake around before bolting it up. :icon_smile_wink:

:brickwall: urgghhh that's why it wouldn't start LOL...  I just threw the intake up for a beauty shot  :coolgleamA:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

aone415

Oh my what a sloooooooooow crawl its been

Charger arriving at shop in April

Power Disk Brake Master cylinder

Complete Engine, well sort of

Engine in!!!!  :coolgleamA: :drool5: :rofl:

Cool pic thru the Rad support  :coolgleamA:

If you look closely you'll see the TTi's peeking under there :laugh:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

aone415

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 10, 2008, 12:47:54 PM
Where is the brake system from?

Master Brakes...

I see my car gets ZERO love on this board :'(

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: aone415 on June 11, 2008, 08:12:48 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on June 10, 2008, 12:47:54 PM
Where is the brake system from?

Master Brakes...

I see my car gets ZERO love on this board :'(

why do you say that?.....By the way youre Chargers looking great!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69*F5*SE

I think it's looking great too.  It looks like it's coming along nicely.   :2thumbs:

Lostsheep

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on June 11, 2008, 08:59:22 PM
I think it's looking great too.  It looks like it's coming along nicely.   :2thumbs:

Yes it does!!

CHRGR SE

Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

aone415

Was at the shop this morning and saw that they put the full TTi Exhaust in  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

69*F5*SE

Looks great!! It's really coming along nicely.   :yesnod:  I wish mine was that far along.   :rotz:

Big Lebowski

Nice job, I like eye candy pics. The TTI headers in my buddies Challenger fit great too. :2thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

aone415

Quote from: Big Lebowski on June 14, 2008, 11:10:27 PM
  Nice job, I like eye candy pics. The TTI headers in my buddies Challenger fit great too. :2thumbs:
YEAH... the TTi's are sooo pretty under there... the guys at the shot kept commenting on what top notch quality they are and how they wanted them for their Chebbies... I had fun breaking their hearts by telling them only MOPAR!

Big Lebowski

Quote from: aone415 on June 17, 2008, 11:44:57 PM
Quote from: Big Lebowski on June 14, 2008, 11:10:27 PM
YEAH... the TTi's are sooo pretty under there... the guys at the shot kept commenting on what top notch quality they are and how they wanted them for their Chebbies... I had fun breaking their hearts by telling them only MOPAR!

Ha, tell 'em Chevy parts are plentiful, mainly at all Kragen's next to the bike reflectors & the Cracker Jack boxes.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

aone415

Well it's been a while since I've been around but I am happy to say that we've made some pretty good progress on the 68.  The exhaust (TTi 3" Headers to and X-pipe  :coolgleamA:)is tacked up permanently.  The brakes are done (front brake disc conversion).  The wiring is complete (wiring harness from M&H  :2thumbs:).  Aluminum radiator installed.  Ignition system installed.  Dash and gauges re-installed although we will probably send them out for a real resto next winter.  the seats (buckets from a 70 are being sent out for covering) and the car is ready for paint (next week!)

Here's what I got so far...

aone415

aone415

2nd Engine Firing.... My dad had a smile from NJ to California when he saw and heard this.. too bad my fone came wanst up to the tasj  ::)

aone415

aone415

tan top

:yesnod: ...looking  good now ! doing a real nice job there   :yesnod: :2thumbs:       ..:2thumbs:  ..... :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

aone415

Robbie the paint and body guy that put the car together for us!  This kid is sooo talented it's amazing!

Getting her face put back on!

Back N Black

Man! that looks sweet. you will be driving her in no time. Question, where did you get the rad and fan assy? looks like a real nice setup.

terrible one

Quote from: Back N Black on December 14, 2008, 09:56:42 PM
Man! that looks sweet. you will be driving her in no time. Question, where did you get the rad and fan assy? looks like a real nice setup.

Exactly what I was wondering! And the shroud?  :coolgleamA:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............