News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need to order new front bumper for 70 Charger

Started by dspaulding70, October 20, 2007, 10:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dspaulding70

Any suggestions on the best place to get one?  Any idea what is a reasonable price?  Mine is too pitted and have a couple of dents and I am not certain if rechroming is a proper option is a new one can be had for the about the same.  Any thoughts?

69charger2002

i wasn't aware anyone made a new 70 front bumper.. or that one was even in the works for that matter.. paid $700 to get mine triple chrome plated.. unless someone just came out with them you may as well get yours sent off..
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

70charger_boy

Sorry, nobody makes them.  You will be better off getting it plated or search ebay

70charginglizard

Yep. E-bay or craigs list is probably your best option.

You can get the rears but your not going to get the fronts new from anyone.

If your gonna have re-chroming done. tried bumperdepot.com

Thats who did mine and they were pretty resonable.

70charginglizard

Mike DC

No repros of the 1970 "loop" front bumper.  One-year-only tooling strikes again. 

The rear bumper of the 1970 charger wasn't different from the 1968/69 cars so it's easy to get new & used. 

dspaulding70

I was afraid of this.  Thanks to everyone for your comments.  I guess I am looking at re-chroming.  I will try the place suggested earlier in the thread.

VPFD13

GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation