News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who makes the best gauge decal set for 2nd gen?

Started by bull, October 20, 2007, 04:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I've heard there are a few different types and I emailed a guy selling a cluster on Ebay who said he uses some made by Performance Car Graphics in Florida and that, "of all the ones I've seen, they are the most original. Semi-flat background."

Any input on this or any other company selling/making them?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bull on October 20, 2007, 04:15:00 PM
I've heard there are a few different types and I emailed a guy selling a cluster on Ebay who said he uses some made by Performance Car Graphics in Florida and that, "of all the ones I've seen, they are the most original. Semi-flat background."

Any input on this or any other company selling/making them?

i like the ones from performance car graphics far better than the others out there! :Twocents:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

lilwendal

Don't waste your time with anything other than Performance Car Graphics. :yesnod:

UFO

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

hemi68charger

Dave's the Man....  PCG... I used them in my C500...... For the money, the value's 100% there.........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection