News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

took my CHARGER out for a cruise today and took some pics!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, October 20, 2007, 02:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

fall is a colorful season in this part of the country :coolgleamA: too bad it means winter is coming!! :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

more  ;) som of these i got kinda washed out by the sun but i thought they looked kinda cool so i posted them!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

69charger2002

awesome!! i love what you did with that car, it's stunning!
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 20, 2007, 03:04:04 PM
awesome!! i love what you did with that car, it's stunning!
trav

Thanks alot Trav ,its hard to remember what it used to look like almost isnt it?

69charger2002

yes it is. what amazes me most is the quickness that you did the car, while not cutting corners and doing things the right way...
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 20, 2007, 03:31:48 PM
yes it is. what amazes me most is the quickness that you did the car, while not cutting corners and doing things the right way...
trav

thanks again Trav, Im notgonna know what to do with my free time this winter ! because as you likely realize i worked away most of my nights and weekends last winter! my wife thinks shes glad i dont have a project of my own , but she will probably change her mind about half way thru winter when she gets sick of me being around all the time :D bugging her.

Charger_Fan

A painter you are...a photographer your are not. (sorry had to say it) :smilielol:

Great looking Charger, Man! :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

70charginglizard

winters coming??? I don't know about you but here in Western Washington. Winter is here.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
70charginglizard

charge-it

Nice car! Is that a matte black tail stripe? If so, where did you get it?
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: charge-it on October 20, 2007, 05:58:09 PM
Nice car! Is that a matte black tail stripe? If so, where did you get it?
yes it is matte black, i got it from joshs muscle car parts.thanks Brian

kylem4711

1970 dodge charger rt 440 4-speed
1973 plymouth barracuda 4-speed

1969chargerrtse

That car is gorgeous.   :drool5:  I'm a 69 guy, but I'll take that baby anytime.  Yea wanna swap for a 69 with a minor motor issue?  :icon_smile_wink:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 1hot68 on October 20, 2007, 03:46:24 PM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 20, 2007, 03:31:48 PM
trav

thanks again Trav, Im notgonna know what to do with my free time this winter ! because as you likely realize i worked away most of my nights and weekends last winter! my wife thinks shes glad i dont have a project of my own , but she will probably change her mind about half way thru winter when she gets sick of me being around all the time :D bugging her.

welll HOT..
you can do my charger & not dissapoint her!!!!  :D LOL!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/