News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

so there wont be any more little andy74s

Started by andy74, October 19, 2007, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

because i had a vasectomy today-damn this hurts,gonna get some beers to take away the pain :'(!

seriously isnt that bad,but not on my top ten if you know what i mean!

Charger74

:eek2:  Really didn't need to hear that but I hear your pain.  A friend of ours had they same thing done last year.  Sure mine will happen in a few years as well..

dodgecharger-fan

TK73

I decided to try "official" method that is recommended for school kids... abstinance.  Aint workin...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

68chrgrwife

Sorry you are in pain..frozen bag of pea's help.  Don't ask me how I know.  Take it easy for the next day or two too.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

70charger_boy

Dude, I thought you were gonna retire from the site  :slap:
I'm glad your not, so.....................
:shruggy: Congrats, on the procedure

ITSA426

Think of another place to keep those ice cold beers close by!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

NHCharger

One of my former employees had the big V done. Came into work the next day wearing these black spandex pants that looked like he swiped from his wife's drawers( this was on a construction site too). Claimed the doctor told him to wear tight fitting clothes to ease to pain, after bitching about the pain all morning i asked him if he was sure about the doc's instructions. He called his wife, the doc said NOT to wear any tight fitting clothes that would irritate the area ::) :lol:, yeah he's not to bright.
A few days later during lunch he was telling us the doc said that he could still be " potent" the next 20 to 30 times he, ah well you know, and he and his wife still needed protection. Another employee replied, so that means 3 more years of using rubbers. :smilielol:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

PocketThunder

Quote from: NHCharger on October 19, 2007, 06:48:37 PM
One of my former employees had the big V done. Came into work the next day wearing these black spandex pants that looked like he swiped from his wife's drawers( this was on a construction site too). Claimed the doctor told him to wear tight fitting clothes to ease to pain, after bitching about the pain all morning i asked him if he was sure about the doc's instructions. He called his wife, the doc said NOT to wear any tight fitting clothes that would irritate the area ::) :lol:, yeah he's not to bright.
A few days later during lunch he was telling us the doc said that he could still be " potent" the next 20 to 30 times he, ah well you know, and he and his wife still needed protection. Another employee replied, so that means 3 more years of using rubbers. :smilielol:

And i quote  :'( :'( >>> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,34875.from1192678210.html#new

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

CB

don't they do that to sex offenders?  :D
and you didn't post pics, shame on you :slap:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TruckDriver

Quote from: CB on October 20, 2007, 04:00:19 AM

I really don't care to see pics of that :eek2:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

What if she has another one that looks a lot like the FedEx man? :D

CharlieCharger

Quote from: CB on October 20, 2007, 04:00:19 AM
don't they do that to sex offenders?  :D
I think your talking about chemical castration
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Mefirst

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow...people post ANYTHING on these sites...... :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 20, 2007, 04:05:06 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 20, 2007, 03:33:32 PM
:smilielol:
At least there wasn't any pics. :lol:

Geez Chris you dont want to hear about Andy having the boys retired??  ?   :icon_smile_big:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 20, 2007, 07:58:56 PM

Geez Chris you dont want to hear about Andy having the boys retired??  ?   :icon_smile_big:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

:smilielol: :lol: :smilielol:
PETE

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 20, 2007, 07:58:56 PM

Ummmm..no :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Old Moparz

After their 11th child, a redneck couple decided that was enough little hillbillies, as they could not afford a larger bed. The husband went to his veterinarian of course, and told him that he and his cousin-wife didn't want to have any more children and asked what could be done.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem, but it was expensive. "A less costly alternative is to go home, get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."

The redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can and holding it next to my ear and counting to 10 is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can to his ear and began to count...

"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Bob

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 21, 2007, 10:03:24 PM
After their 11th child, a redneck couple decided that was enough little hillbillies, as they could not afford a larger bed. The husband went to his veterinarian of course, and told him that he and his cousin-wife didn't want to have any more children and asked what could be done.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem, but it was expensive. "A less costly alternative is to go home, get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."

The redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can and holding it next to my ear and counting to 10 is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can to his ear and began to count...

"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol:

BB1

Delete my profile

my73charger

You need to rename this post...Cross your legs and hope to die....