News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 ladies talking in heaven......

Started by HITMAN 149, October 17, 2007, 02:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

Two ladies talking in heaven:

1st woman :     Hi! My name is Wanda.

2nd woman :     Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die? 

1st woman :     I Froze to Death.

2nd woman :     How Horrible! 

1st woman:      It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman :     I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman:     So, what happened?

2nd woman:     I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman:     Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL