News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CruZin' Magazine

Started by 1970 Charger 500, October 19, 2007, 03:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 Charger 500

In the October issue of CruZin' Magazine, 70Charginglizard and I are in there in the Cruisin' To Colby section.  If you have the mag, it is directly in the middle. 
What's cool (to me) is that the show had around 600 cars and there were only 31 pictures in the magazine for that show and we both were featured!  As a matter of fact, in the picture of Kelly's car, you can see my car's ass!  So my car is in both pictures!

http://www.cruzinmag.com/index.html

:cheers:      :icon_smile_big:      :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Congrats to both youz guyz. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TK73

Scan dem suckers Tony!!

My Rat was in Cruzin years ago... behind anohter car getting photo'd  :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

70charginglizard

Excellent.

Can't wait to get my copy and get some scans going.

Tony said he got me a copy of it. When he get it to me I'll scan for you guys to check out the pics that are in there.

Too cool  :cheers:
70charginglizard

1970 Charger 500

As good as it gets

8WHEELER

The Liz is darker than that   :shruggy:  They just had a big CruZin' Magazine anniversary
just 2 or 3 weeks ago, out by Oak Harbor.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

71ChallengeHer

Forza

Congrats on the mag fellas. That 1950 Mercury is sick! :drool5:

70charginglizard

Sweet! Gotta love that. :icon_smile_cool:

and my hood was down....YES :D

and how cool is that when both you and your best mopar bud get photo's in a magazine right next to each other. Now thats awesome!
70charginglizard