News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter Sucks!

Started by Mean 318, October 17, 2007, 09:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

I put the Ram into storage on sunday! And with that little hope remains for the Coronet seeing the road this year! Bu I will use this as an opportunity to be a show off!  :icon_smile_big: I took some pics of the truck before she got put away!

Mean 318

more

Mean 318

more

Mean 318

Last

69charger2002

sweet truck.. hey i just got my buddy a ramcharger with those exact wheels on it. can you tell me where in the world i can find 3 of those center caps??? the wheels only seem to be found on a couple year ramchargers/trucks.. any ideas?
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

71ChallengeHer

It was 80 degrees here today.  :nana:Hope it stays nice out so I can take the Chally to a few more shows before it gets cold. :2thumbs:   nice truck :2thumbs:

Mean 318

The last few are all the paperwork I have for the truck and my tool kit I made for it! The paperwork is all the insurance cards, warranty info, radio info, tire info, a dealership brochure, The cards from both salesmen who sold it, registration cards, and every service or work dont to the truck since new. The oil was changed every 1000 miles for the first 80,000 miles since then it has been 1,,500-2,000 miles.

Musicman

Mean 318

Hmmm those center caps are just about impossible to find! I have a good set o 4 but they are so hard to come by I keep them in the garage so nothing will happen to them! As for where to find them I would say 90-91 Rams and Ram chargers, The bitch of it is that the 4WD ones say 4x4 on them making them even harder to get! If ya do happent across one that you want to sell lemme know! I would like to replace one of mine that had a blemish.
P.S. ya got any pics of the Ramcharger?

chargerman68

winter whats that 70 and sunny cali :nana:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

derailed

Nice truck. Looks like she wouldnt break a sweat pushing 3 ft of snow. I may be looking for somone with a plow on the next few months  ;D

HITMAN 149

funny...
never heard of someone storing away their 4x4 truck for  the winter?!?!?!? LOL!!
isn't that when it's playtime?!?!?! hahaha
sweeet truck dude!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

68chrgrwife

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 18, 2007, 02:18:23 AM
funny...
never heard of someone storing away their 4x4 truck for  the winter?!?!?!? LOL!!
sweeet truck dude!!!!!

dude, I was gonna say the same thing...LOL  Why in the world would you put your truck away for winter?? :shruggy:
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Croatia

Nice truck!...and I'm with Hitman and 68chrgrwife..usually you need 4x4 over the winter
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

TeeWJay426

Preparing for winter in mid- October??!! WTF? New England is bad enough..... I'm glad I don't live wherever it is you do!!!!! :o
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

PocketThunder

Nope, up here we buy some beater car for the winter so our nice vehicles can be saved from the Rust. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Mean 318

YEP!
The Ram is too nice to beat on! Rust never sleeps!

41husk

85 today in southern IL.  and I am at parent teacher conferences until 8pm.  It will probably rain and be 50 tommorow.  Thats IL, if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes it will change :shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

same here in KC raining this morning and perfect this afternoon

salvage yard is a mud pit though from all the rain
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

70charger_boy

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 18, 2007, 02:18:23 AM
funny...
sweeet truck dude!!!!!

I agree. 

70charger_boy

P.S.  It was 85 degress today and I live in New England (the rust belt)  :nana:

Mean 318

Trust me, my friends all give me grief about it, and when I was in High School everyone wanted to go mudding :-\ but right now I am the only one who didnt wreak their car/truck so  :hah:

BrianShaughnessy

TIme to put away the Trans Am and start up the Jeep.    In about another month or so.  :coolgleamA:

Too nice to put away the T top car yet.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

The70RT

I say you gotta love the change of seasons though. Who likes to sweat all the time??? It was so hot this summer and right now I would rather throw another log on the fire.......60-70's all week.......no heat no AC, no grass to mow or snow to shovel :icon_smile_big:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us