News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter Sucks!

Started by Mean 318, October 17, 2007, 09:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: The70RT on October 18, 2007, 06:58:47 PM
I say you gotta love the change of seasons though. Who likes to sweat all the time??? It was so hot this summer and right now I would rather throw another log on the fire.......60-70's all week.......no heat no AC, no grass to mow or snow to shovel :icon_smile_big:
Amen brother.

I love the fall.

I can break out the snow blower for snow. I can live with that.

Wild fires and earthquakes? I'll pass.

CB

I LOVE that truck!
congrats on maintaining her so nicely :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

70charger_boy

The leaves are changing colors here in New England  :woohoo:

I love the fall, just hate the winter, spring and summer

Steve P.

Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 17, 2007, 09:41:13 PM
sweet truck.. hey i just got my buddy a ramcharger with those exact wheels on it. can you tell me where in the world i can find 3 of those center caps??? the wheels only seem to be found on a couple year ramchargers/trucks.. any ideas?
trav

They used the same wheels and caps on Ram Vans also.. I see them on many conversion vans..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 20, 2007, 06:20:49 PM
The leaves are changing colors here in New England  :woohoo:

I love the fall, just hate the winter, spring and summer

Our leaves are falling some but not much color. It has only been down in the lower 40's. Yeasterday 85 high and last night mid 60's low. High today low 70's. Yeah....nice. There is a car show today a few blocks away. I will go out for one last time.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mean 318

Quote from: Steve P. on October 21, 2007, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 17, 2007, 09:41:13 PM
sweet truck.. hey i just got my buddy a ramcharger with those exact wheels on it. can you tell me where in the world i can find 3 of those center caps??? the wheels only seem to be found on a couple year ramchargers/trucks.. any ideas?
trav

They used the same wheels and caps on Ram Vans also.. I see them on many conversion vans..
but they arent the same as the 4x4 ones

Brock Samson

Nice truck, winter storage is why she's still so sweet no doubt.
Nice to see folks take pride in their vehicles.
& on the subjet of the seasons...
Our Oct. is usually pretty hot and we call it our "Indian Summer". This year though, it's been cool and breezy most of the time...
and has rained several days this month more like our normal Dec. or March...  :shruggy:
That's why i posted the weather thread four Mos. ago to see if anyone else's seasons were unusual...
Nice truck and Pics, too bad the weather wasn't better..  :lol:

SeattleCharger

Nice 4x4!

There are so many old cars and trucks around here with no rust and in decent shape,   I always wondered about bringing them back to the rust states, they would be more rare, not classics, just old cars and trucks, wonder if you could make money doing that,   drive one back there and sell it, fly back or something.
    I remember driving back to michigan in '90, had a '75 Celica GT,  that is a GM town, nobody had ever seen one before, ha, and there were still a number of them around here,   it had mags, looked ok,  a chick I went out with thought it was an old Camaro   :smilielol:
  I drove it to the Toyota dealership and they were checking it out, hadn't ever seen one, was weird.    There are lots of old pick ups and broncos and dodge ramchargers (more rare though than fords and chevys of course),  even from 68 and up, 

If you aren't familiar with pacific northwest,  it rarely goes below freezing all winter, may snow a little once in a while that goes away in a day, no salt used,   people do crash a lot of cars up though when it snows cause they don't understand about stopping and going down all the hills,  a typical snow will have over 100 car crashes easy in just our county (King county)  in a day or two,  usually it is 50's and grey and drizzly, gets old after a couple months

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: hey,..  why d0  FOLKS KEEP PUTTING THEIR AUTOMOTIVE TOPICS ON "off topic"?..  :shruggy:

:icon_smile_wink:

Steve P.

Ahh, the topic is WINTER SUCKS...   The parts were an off shoot...  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

No, it was about his freaking nice truck..  :shruggy:

Mean 318

I just did that cuz its a ram not a charger, its new not old, and cuz a lot of people dont see it as a big deal so I thought it would keep from any upset people.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Mean 318 on October 22, 2007, 03:32:09 AM
I just did that cuz its a ram not a charger, its new not old, and cuz a lot of people dont see it as a big deal so I thought it would keep from any upset people.

There are no upset people in this message board ?  :scratchchin:   :icon_smile_big:    :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BMOTOXSTAR

75 and sunny here in Ohio yesterday, took the Charger for a long cruise. :2thumbs: :D
That Ram would look best with a plow on the front. That thing is made for the snow. :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

70charger_boy

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 22, 2007, 08:20:12 AM
75 and sunny here in Ohio yesterday, took the Charger for a long cruise. :2thumbs: :D
That Ram would look best with a plow on the front. That thing is made for the snow. :D

:yesnod: