News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

400 for my 68?

Started by sixty8charger, October 17, 2007, 09:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty8charger

the motor has been around a while.. but hasn't had much power running through it....    there was about 76K miles on the New Yorker when the motor was pulled.. and i think there might be somewhere around 2k miles put on it since it has been in the charger...
Jayson

Runner

rd, wasnt trying to pick on you. sorry you took it that way.     as far as programs go, ive had pretty good luck with a crud free program called dragstrip plus.

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

RD

no i apologize guys, my diabetes has been acting up and when I posted i was just in an extremely somber mood.. I hope you accept my apology,

and for Mr. Steve P.  ..... well.... YOU ALWAYS CRACK ME UP!

thanks for the reality check fellerz, its nice to have understanding friends like you all.

Jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

supserdave

Go to 440source.com and read the entire site. Lots of good stuff there.

I woldn't be afraid of a 76 block.

squeakfinder

I have a 75 440 in my 68. It's bored .060 over and I put about 700 miles on it this past summer with no problems.

Yes, go to 440source.com and start reading.

Larry
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....