News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new to the forum

Started by mojored, October 17, 2007, 02:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally69

Please   post some engine shot's of both cars  :o    i wish i could come across a find like that

The70RT

Quote from: mojored on October 18, 2007, 04:01:11 PM
Quote from: terrible one on October 18, 2007, 02:44:45 PM
Engine shots, engine shots! Let's see that Hemi!  :icon_smile_big:
i'm back in tampa now,i think we'll be going to ms. for thanksgiving or Christmas i'll have more pic when i bring them here

Quote from: mally69 on November 20, 2007, 07:57:02 PM
Please post some engine shot's of both cars :o i wish i could come across a find like that

I guess MAYBE we will know soon?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

poppa

Pics,yes.....Lions win,I'm thinkin' you got a better chance  of seein' the alien bodies from Rozwell
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

The70RT

All I know if that deal was mine I would have gotten them in my possesion one way or another by now.  :slap:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on November 20, 2007, 09:01:01 PM
All I know if that deal was mine I would have gotten them in my possesion one way or another by now.  :slap:
no matter what anyone says  SHOW ME pictures   426 engine bay
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

anyone remember the tow truck driver in NYC who said he got a hemi charger for free?.. (i think he said free)...   :popcrn:

69bronzeT5

really? That would be pretty sweet! I'd still like to know what happened to the 2 Chargers this guy found :popcrn: :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: poppa on November 20, 2007, 08:57:14 PM
I'm thinkin' you got a better chance  of seein' the alien bodies from Rozwell
I bet Moparz has a stash of those pics, no problemo. :D

Oh & ... :popcrn:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerman68

still :scope:

i guess i just say if i ever had a chance like that i wont go back to work and do anything else till those cars were secure with me.....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

700jfm

69bronzeT5

:popcrn: :popcrn:....I hope these cars are a real find..unlike the Modtop Daytona :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

700jfm

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

The70RT

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 05, 2007, 06:15:50 AM
It's December. :popcrn: :shruggy:

Yeah but maybe the still is not frozen yet.......... :lol: If he doesn't respond by new years I will post the PM he sent me.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2007, 06:36:36 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 05, 2007, 06:15:50 AM
It's December. :popcrn: :shruggy:

Yeah but maybe the still is not frozen yet.......... :lol: If he doesn't respond by new years I will post the PM he sent me.
Tease. :nana:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikesbbody

things are going pretty much how i thought. No more pics (hemi etc) and the guy's disappeared... :scratchchin:

400/6/PAC

If he doesn't respond by new years I will post the PM he sent me.
I'd like to see that.
Has anyone heard from him?

700jfm

chargerman68

times up can we see his pm :popcrn:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

bzabodyn

Congrats on the scores! I found my HEMI 4-speed '69 about 6 months ago or so and I can tell you that your net worth has increased dramatically... my car was in pretty bad (rusty) shape, but complete/matching #'s and I've had one person as recent as two weeks ago pull out a check book and start writing a check for $50k before I told him to take a hike...

As far as the resto is concerned, depending on the level you want to take it to, you might get by with $40-50k to have yourself a decent driver, but to do it right the first time - you're looking at $75k all the way up to $125k for a turn-key 100pt resto depending on shop/circumstances/etc...

Again congrats and be proud of your new finds - get 'em home fast! (trust me!)

BZ

1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

skip68

Man, if this was for real I hope we didn't run him off.  :rotz:  :shruggy:  :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69charger2002

i don't think we ran him off. he hasn't been on since nov. 10th. i talked to him on the phone tiwce.. he was thinking of having me help him go get them.. around thanksgiving. never heard back. i don't know whether he got them or not but i will say it seemed legit. he said the hemi car was a clone, and the other was a 440 4 speed car
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

kylem4711

hmmm, seems pretty fishy.   
hope he ended up getting them though.

1970 dodge charger rt 440 4-speed
1973 plymouth barracuda 4-speed

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

The70RT

Ok here is the cheesy pm he sent me........ if his grammer is like his story then... ::)

wow!!! man i don' know what to do now. i showed this to my wife she said how. i tryed to tell her about the motors in those cars her uncle is about 60+ years old an in bad shape he told me they use to be bad as cars . i have been looking on the net about chargers. all i know about chargers is the dukes of hazard an the new chargers are nice i'm going to go by a place call bob toto's today to show him some pic to see what they say.the maintenance man at my job told me it would be hard to tell by pic

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: