News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new to the forum

Started by mojored, October 17, 2007, 02:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

awesome  :yesnod: :scope: , any pictures of the 69              :popcrn:          :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Joshua

Quote from: Magnumcharger on October 18, 2007, 09:50:00 PM
Can anybody else hear the banjo playing? ;)

YEZZZZ, I cans...
This guy is either pulling a joke or is 10 yearZzzzzzzzzzzz olds......

mojored

wrong Joshua, just trying to get u guys in put

terrible one

Come on now. Just because they're rare and YOU didn't get the deal doesn't mean they aren't out there!

Joshua

Quote from: terrible one on October 19, 2007, 12:39:25 PM

Come on now. Just because they're rare and YOU didn't get the deal doesn't mean they aren't out there!
OK, OK, your right man....I'm may be being a little harsh.......but in this day and age of auto shows on every channel and the internet, it is a bit hard to swallow......it may be the deal of a lifetime for SOME.....if so.... :2thumbs:

moparstuart

well if you read his first post it says they had them both running !  when i call him on that he says only one ran the othe one just popped unti a snake came out ?  what are we suppost to think     still calling BS till i see pictures I'm born and raised in the show me state (SHOW ME)
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

At least he has pics. I remember a guy a while back that said he found a 6pk runner and only had one pic. Everyone kept saying leave him alone he had a baby he will show more pics later bla bla bla. Well he didn't. I was chastised everytime I said more pics. I bet there are some people scouring the internet looking for the pics posted here  ::) Anyway If I stick up for him maybe he will cut me adeal on one  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

good luck   I have some swamp land  and A really nice bridge for sale

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69bronzeT5

Quote from: The70RT on October 19, 2007, 01:14:46 PM
At least he has pics. I remember a guy a while back that said he found a 6pk runner and only had one pic. 

*cough* Modtop Daytona *cough* :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

DukesofHoward

Quote from: moparstuart on October 19, 2007, 01:10:42 PM
well if you read his first post it says they had them both running !  when i call him on that he says only one ran the othe one just popped unti a snake came out ?  what are we suppost to think     still calling BS till i see pictures I'm born and raised in the show me state (SHOW ME)

Word

The70RT

I have only been on the site for about a year. Is this a common thing to occur? I think I only remember only one or two people posting a "fake" find. Some also were sceptical on the last 69 hemi with the wing, but he produced soon enough for everyone. The snake thing does sound kinda funny. Does anyone else know of any fake one's that didn't show up on here? Don't start a new thread though.....it would probably last about as long as the thread a couple nights ago about " Does any one know anyone with re-bodied fake vin cars"..........lasted like an hour till it vanished. :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

400/6/PAC

Troy

You guys are too much. I honestly can think of more "true" finds that show up on here than fakes yet we still have the same group piling on wanting copies of the returned check, mint build sheets, and DNA samples. Way to welcome the new people! :eyes: Now I know why most all of the new members hardly ever post...

Do I sound annoyed?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69charger2002

:RantExplode:   :yesnod:

just because it's 2007 does not mean deals of the century cannot still be found...
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

mikesbbody

deals can still be found im not saying they cant but 2k for a hemi and 6 pack car?  :scratchchin: i really hope this is true but you must realise there are going to be guy's who will come up with a bs story and im not saying this is one of them but for now im skeptical. I remember that guy who said he found the six pack RR, i believed him but now im not so sure. And who can forget that kid from canada who said he had a 6 pack 72 se charger? he did a vanishing act as well. Yes, there are pics but that doesnt necessarily prove it. I cant wait to see how this ends if its true its like a winning lottery ticket  :Twocents:

Steve P.

I spoke with him on the phone today and he sounded  sincere. He is not just new to our home, but new to mopars at large. He is surrounded by Chevy guys everywhere he goes. This man needs a break. Also a new rear fascia from what I saw in the pics.. 

It's easy to be a sceptic. Not so easy to take a guys word you have never met. I for one welcome you Mojored. As we discussed on the phone today I will buy them both for $2500.00 just to shut these guys up..  :smilielol: :rofl:  We'll get Travis to pick the cars up on his way to Big Daddy's early next month. Hell those cars are alllllmost in his back yard...   :D 

Oh by the way, I bought a shifter tonight for $20.00 from a guy in Spring Hill. We BS'd for a bit and next thing you know he was taking arms full of stuff out to my truck... I cleaned up.. That was the best $20 I ever spent..

You just never know....   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on October 19, 2007, 11:18:30 PM
Oh by the way, I bought a shifter tonight for $20.00 from a guy in Spring Hill. We BS'd for a bit and next thing you know he was taking arms full of stuff out to my truck... I cleaned up.. That was the best $20 I ever spent..

You just never know....   :2thumbs:

Yea right. We're going to need some undoctored video evidence, an inventory and a copy of your reciept before we believe you. :nana:

Steve P.

Hahahahahahahahaha................  I can allllways count on you, Bull....  I put the spinner wheel covers on ebay last night..

Need to get in touch with STEELE on Monday to figure out a few of the parts. I have a part number, but their web site leaves the description a bit in the wind.. I did get a price of $28 bucks on it though. AND since I need all the weather stripping for my car I guess I saved on that..

NIB headlight switch.
NIB dimmer switch.
Excellent shape correct shifter ball.
Near perfect horn ring for a 66' Coronet.
NIB weather stripping. $28.00 worth.
NIB gold plated 500 emblem
and a host of other used stuff.. 

Of course I also got the part I wanted in the first place. A correct shifter and top plate.

Oh yeah, it also came with a clock. I don't know for sure, but I think it fits American Motors products. Have not really looked at it much..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CornDogsCharger

I bet I could get to the cars before Travis can! haha.  I'm only a little over an hour from there.  I have kept track of most of the Mopars here in the Jackson, MS area.  I know about 90% of the Mopar guys here too.  A friend of mine has a job that allows him to travel all over the state and during that time, you'd better believe he is hunting for cars.  I knew that he had searched the area where the cars were said to be, so I asked him.  He said that he did a lot of work in Wayesboro and basically said that he searched that place over from top to bottom.  He said the only mopar he saw was a Duster. 

Now, I know that cars can VERY easily be hidden from the road, but if you knew my friend like I do... then you would know that he talks about cars as much as he looks for them.  People tend to open up if you talk cars with them.  If these two cars were supposedly the BADEST things in the county, someone would remember seeing them.  I'm not saying that the story is BS... I just know how stories can get a little crazy here

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

CornDogsCharger

Any New on these cars???

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

400/6/PAC

700jfm

700jfm

0X01B8

Quote from: mojored on October 18, 2007, 04:01:11 PM
i'm back in tampa now,i think we'll be going to ms. for thanksgiving or Christmas i'll have more pic when i bring them here
Thanksgiving in 2 days....Would it be too much to ask for the Lions to win AND some good pics?  I'll settle for the pics.   ;D :popcrn: