News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new to the forum

Started by mojored, October 17, 2007, 02:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

my hubby is nauseated right now...He keeps telling me he thinks he's gonna be sick over this.  We were thinking about moving to Ms. earlier this year and then decided to stay here in Ca.  Now thinking maybe we should have gone...could'a got 2 rare chargers for $2,000.....man that sucks.  Some people have all the dang luck. 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

71ChallengeHer

Magnumcharger

You know guys....if you hadn't been so ENTHUSIASTIC (and obviously overwhelmed).... :drool5:
Not to mention - TELLING HIM - that the Hemi car was worth so much, you MIGHT have had a shot at talking him out of it..... :brickwall:

But NOOOOOOOOO! Ya couldn't contain yourselves!! :flame:

Think about it....if HE had told his uncle what Hemi cars are worth...do you think he would have bought them BOTH for $2000? :scratchchin:

And you bitch and whine and boo-hoo about never having something like this happen to you! Then you offer $3000. Uh-huh.
D'uh! :slap:

It's just sad. :rotz:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

terrible one

Yeah, as these guys have been saying, you could sell the two of them and buy a couple of nice ones already done! Or one really nice one and have money in pocket! Looks like you win no matter what.

HITMAN 149

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and trav..... not like you don't already have enough friggin chargers!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
:icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Charger_Croatia

Unbelievable! Some people have luck! Congratulations on your score!! :cheers:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

8WHEELER

Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 17, 2007, 03:47:51 PM
that would be SICK. a 69 hemi charger, 4 speed dana 60.. and a 70 R/T SE 440 4 speed dana 60 car.. all practically in my backyard. i won't sleep tonight
trav

I don't think anybody will feel sorry for you Trav   :nana:  you have found more deals than everybody else
on this board combined   :poke:

Oh yeah, welcome to the site, and congrats on your find   :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

Quote from: mojored on October 17, 2007, 03:28:49 PM
i'm back, he said one is a hemi the 70 is a mag both has 4 speed, my wife is still pissed gotta go. but i know i'll spend alot of time on here i got more pic on my cell phone being it would'nt up there in them woods the camera came in handy

Yea, my wife always gets pissed at me too when I pay $2k for cars that are worth 20-30 times that.
                                                            :insertsarcasm:

The70RT

His PM box is probably full. I bet some one said....I will haul one to FL free If I can get one  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69charger2002

Quote from: 8WHEELER on October 18, 2007, 03:59:31 AM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 17, 2007, 03:47:51 PM
that would be SICK. a 69 hemi charger, 4 speed dana 60.. and a 70 R/T SE 440 4 speed dana 60 car.. all practically in my backyard. i won't sleep tonight
trav

I don't think anybody will feel sorry for you Trav   :nana:  you have found more deals than everybody else
on this board combined   :poke:

Dan

:nana:   :2thumbs:

i still want the 69
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

The70RT

I already made a deal to baby sit them for him.  :D

0X01B8

unbelievable!   :o  check the glove box, there's probably a Honus Wagner baseball card in there too...

moparstuart

i'm gonna call BS untill I see more pictures    this story is way to good to be true     JUST ME :Twocents: :Twocents: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

0X01B8

Quote from: moparstuart on October 18, 2007, 09:33:50 AM
i'm gonna call BS untill I see more pictures    this story is way to good to be true     JUST ME :Twocents: :Twocents: 

yeah, I'm pretty skeptical too but I'll wait.  BTW, I believe that's an Alabama plate from '91 at the latest.

mojored

Quote from: 0X01B8 on October 18, 2007, 10:06:27 AM

yeah, I'm pretty skeptical too but I'll wait.  BTW, I believe that's an Alabama plate from '91 at the latest.
one has alabama plates on it the other has mississippi plates. waynesboro ms. is 12miles from alabama line he got one in 1977 the other came from a police in a small town in alabama

moparstuart

need pictures of the vin and the motor's  and the fender tags

Joshua

What a find......even if I don't beleive it......the cars may be real, but paying that amount for 'em is ?????? I mean, I don't see how anyone dealing with cars would know nothing about some of the worth in R/T's & HEMI cars..... you have a computer and came here, but didn't look elsewhere? Come on.....

Neat STORY none the less..........

mojored

Quote from: terrible one on October 18, 2007, 02:44:45 PM
Engine shots, engine shots! Let's see that Hemi!  :icon_smile_big:
i'm back in tampa now,i think we'll be going to ms. for thanksgiving or Christmas i'll have more pic when i bring them here

mojored

Quote from: Joshua on October 18, 2007, 03:23:20 PM
What a find......even if I don't beleive it......the cars may be real, but paying that amount for 'em is ?????? I mean, I don't see how anyone dealing with cars would know nothing about some of the worth in R/T's & HEMI cars..... you have a computer and came here, but didn't look elsewhere? Come on.....

Neat STORY none the less..........

i type in charger board an this site came up with others guy,around tampa everyone wants a ol dayz what we call them. an no one has a car like that what came to mine. when i saw them.all i knew was the duke boyz had one an it was fast on tv.now i'm learning more day by day

moparstuart

really hard to believe you got them both up and running  and no pictures of the hemi  ??????

mojored

Quote from: moparstuart on October 18, 2007, 04:13:36 PM
really hard to believe you got them both up and running  and no pictures of the hemi  ??????

they are not runnning the blue one started up an smoked like hell,the one with the primer just turn over like it wanted to start. then a big a$$ snake came out i was like no way they killed it but that was enough for me

mikesbbody

I hate to say it, but i agree. there's been too many stories like this here on DC and the person suddenly "disappears" never to be heard of again. I say this because no pics of the fender tags, or motor pics and, nobody would be dumb enough to sell the cars for such a low price. But...having said all that i really hope for your sake its true! it gives us all hope!

The70RT

Fill it up with snakes and I will still take it :lol:

Magnumcharger

Can anybody else hear the banjo playing? ;)
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed