News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photo CD from the 2007 MonsterMopar Aero Car Oval Track Laps

Started by hemigeno, October 02, 2007, 06:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

Late last week I received a copy of a DVD from Tom Barcroft, who was the photographer that took pictures from the Pace Car during the oval track laps on Saturday.  He also took pictures from near pit road on Sunday, and according to him he thinks he got at least one picture of every car that participated.

He had talked to me before about making copies of the disc available for the people who wanted a copy, and donating the proceeds to his daughter's High School Band Boosters program.  Whether that charity connection is still the case or not, I don't know (but I can find out if it's important to anyone).  At any rate, Tom is selling the Photo CD with 65-70 pictures of Aero cars "in their element" for $10 each.  The file sizes are hi-rez enough that you can have them printed in large size at a photo lab or from a personal color printer.  Or, Tom said he could make much larger prints of particular photos - and I'll gladly put anyone interested in contact with him directly.

If you would like a copy of the Photo CD, let me know via a reply, PM or email.  I'll wait a week or so for everyone to have a chance to respond before putting an order in with Tom.  Just so everyone understands, this is not a money-making venture for me or for the site.  Tom is the one who set the $10 price.  Also, I will pay for shipping -- to those who want a copy -- out of my own pocket (whoopee, $1.25 each).  I'm just glad he's willing to share the cool pics he took.

In the meantime, here are a couple of resized pics for you to see:

xs29j8Bullitt

:wave: Might need a couple, will PM details when I find out... THANKS!

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

Mopurr

PM you if you don't get  a message let me know, I am fuzzy brained today, so am not sure if I sent it out right or not.

hemigeno

Mopurr

Thanks,

I am taking cold meds today and sometimes think that I forget things like....type the PM but maybe didn't get it sent.

Brent shared the cold virus that he had last weekend...... :eek2:

Hemi_tyme

hemigeno

Yep, gotcha down.  I'll try and put the order in with Tom next week for the CD's, so anyone else that wants to join in still has time.  So far there are nine takers - I was guessing around 12 so I wasn't too far off.

PocketThunder

Quote from: hemigeno on October 15, 2007, 05:47:16 PM
Yep, gotcha down.  I'll try and put the order in with Tom next week for the CD's, so anyone else that wants to join in still has time.  So far there are nine takers - I was guessing around 12 so I wasn't too far off.

Geno, you could be an Estimator!  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemigeno

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 15, 2007, 06:02:41 PM
Quote from: hemigeno on October 15, 2007, 05:47:16 PM

Geno, you could be an Estimator!  :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol:

Apparently I don't do as well at sales though...

69_500

9 takers? Man you've outsold almost all of the DVD's that I've made. I need you to do my advertising.