News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 celebrity's on here?

Started by mustanghater, September 28, 2005, 04:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

I used to be a radio station DJ...does that make me qualify??   

Gretchen Wilson doesn't look nearly as good when you see her in regular lighting and regular makeup.  Someone drugged her Jack and stole her ass, cause she ain't got one!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dd44068

Not sure how true it is but someone told me that Hulk Hogan owns a charger, I believe it was a black 68. They said that they saw him getting out of one on one of the wrestling shows.

Orange_Crush

KWS posts here?  That's pretty cool!

Not a big fan of that type of music, but the dude is talented as hell...and I've heard he's a great guy as well.

And bruce Willis?  Did he use to post as Brewswillis?

Hey Bruce!  You're on my wife's "five freebie" list.  You think you could come over and take care of things so I can nail the hot goth chick down the street?
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Blown70

I have seen the episode of wrestling where hulk hogan got out of a '68 Charger and it was black.  I do not know if it was his or not but It sure was nice,  I was actually just flipping the channels and noticed the car. 

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: ChargerBill on September 28, 2005, 08:01:16 PM
Johnny Lang, Keb Mo, Muddy Waters, BB, Buddy Guy, Johnny Lee Hooker, Doobie Bros, Ray Charles, Earl Hooker, Robert Nighthawk, SRV, Gary Moore, Jeff Back, Allman Brothers, and the list goes on.....

Bill! Get out of my playlist!  :icon_smile_big:

That pretty much sums up what I like - especially last part about the list going on...
Although, I don't recognize Robert Nighthawk and I recognize the name Gary Moore - but I'm not sure from where...

Arthu®

Quote from: Blown70 on September 29, 2005, 09:34:52 AM
I have seen the episode of wrestling where hulk hogan got out of a '68 Charger and it was black.   I do not know if it was his or not but It sure was nice,   I was actually just flipping the channels and noticed the car.  

I actually saw the MTV cribs episode with the Hulk in it, and all I saw was an awfull yellow/red corvette. It was really hidious, I don't think anyone with that bad of taste could like a Charger.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

ramit

I think there is some other wrestler that has a 69 charger.  I am not sure but I think it is Goldberg.   I saw it on that show on MTV with Funkmaster Flex.

Vainglory, Esq.

It is Goldberg - he was a former football player for the UGA dawgs, and he has a blue 69 440 Charger.  He also had a blue 68 440 GTX vert that had a four-speed - it was gorgeous, but he doesn't have it anymore.  He donated it to a charity auction.  I believe now he's driving a Hemi Challenger vert, and last I saw (he has his cars restored at the same shop that did the paint on my Charger) he was getting a yellow 71 340 'Cuda done.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: ramit on September 29, 2005, 01:12:20 PM
I think there is some other wrestler that has a 69 charger. I am not sure but I think it is Goldberg. I saw it on that show on MTV with Funkmaster Flex.

Funk's also got a 69 R/T.....T5 tan with tan top
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on September 29, 2005, 03:44:16 PM
Quote from: ramit on September 29, 2005, 01:12:20 PM
I think there is some other wrestler that has a 69 charger. I am not sure but I think it is Goldberg. I saw it on that show on MTV with Funkmaster Flex.

And he's got a starsky and hutch '75 Torino.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 29, 2005, 03:50:36 PM
And he's got a plum crazy/white Duster.

Stormhammer

funk is one of the few rap stars who knows his cars - i seriously respect the guy

and i miss that show

Chris G.

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on September 29, 2005, 04:02:12 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 29, 2005, 03:50:36 PM
And he's got a plum crazy/white Duster.

Not anymore. He sold that Duster to someone in our car club. Here she is at one of our shows.

He also has a '70 Chevelle...Flex that is.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Blusmbl

I've got a grossly obnoxious Funkmaster Flex keychain for my '75 Caddy.  :icon_smile_evil:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

SeattleCharger

Anyone remember that thread on the old site where some guy was putting a turbine engine into his car?  Like an aircraft engine or something?  Can't remember what the engine was out of, there were some pics of the project, the car was goldish yellow or something.    I wonder was Jesse would think of that.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

golden73

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on September 29, 2005, 08:46:35 PM

Anyone remember that thread on the old site where some guy was putting a turbine engine into his car? Like an aircraft engine or something? Can't remember what the engine was out of, there were some pics of the project, the car was goldish yellow or something. I wonder was Jesse would think of that.

I remember that thread, I think it was an airplane engine

SeattleCharger

it did sort of look like an airplane turbine, or the ones they put on unlimited hydros, but not that big

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Afflyer

Guess what fellas?  Mr. KWS is the person who has the original 383 to my Charger!  At least I know who has it and where it is!  :devil:

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

ChargerHound69

Lowprofile

To answer the WWE Questions reguarding Wrestlers & their rides

Hulk still has the Black 68 R/T......Its in storage

Big Show is a Mopar fanatic!  He has a 3rd gen plum crazy R/T Charger, a 70 R/T Challenger Convert., and a Hemi Cuda, don't know the specs.

Goldberg Has so many cars, its hard to keep up!  But his favorite ride these days is a 70 Hemi Challenger Convert. [clone] He still has the 68 Charger.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

According to the History Channel, this is Goldburg's current collection of cars and bikes;

Cars
1959 Chevrolet Biscayne
1965 Replica Cobra, built by Ernie Elliot
1966 Jaguar XKE convertible
1967 HEMI GTX
1967 Shelby GT 500, all original car
1968 Chevy Blazer
1968 Yenko Camaro, specialized, 40,000 original miles, 1 of 33
1969 Dodge Charger, HEMI Motor
1970 Boss 429 (Lawman) Mustang, very rare, used in Vietnam War, only two were made (one was crushed), 750 original miles
1970 Ram Air IV Trans Am
1970  ½ Z 28 Camaro Trans Am race car
1970 Dodge Challenger convertible, 426 HEMI motor
1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440 Plus Six
1970 Convertible Barracuda 383
1973 Pontiac Super Duty Trans Am
1992 Porsche 911 Turbo
1996 Mercedes S600 V 12
1997 Ford Thunderbird race car
1999 Dodge truck
2003 Ferrari Modena 360

Bikes
1997 Harley Davidson Road King
1999 Confederate Hellcat
2001 West Coast El Diablo Chopper
2003 West Coast El Diablo Chopper
2003 Harley Davidson Road Glide
2004 West Coast Dominator

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P