News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 celebrity's on here?

Started by mustanghater, September 28, 2005, 04:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

wow If these to names are real we have 2 celebrity's on the site.KWS and vanillagoriia.KWS might be Kenny Wane Sheppard and vanillagoriia is none other then Jessie James. If these are the real people speak up.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Ponch ®

I heard Zack from Saved by The Bell is on here also.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Word's getting out that this is the 'happenin' place to be. :icon_smile_big:

BTW, how do you know about the Vanillagorilla thing?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

He posts over on the dicovery channel Monster garage board. If you go to the page it tells you who his posting name is.
New Muscle car forum

Ponch ®

Quote from: mustanghater on September 28, 2005, 05:23:17 PM
He posts over on the dicovery channel Monster garage board. If you go to the page it tells you who his posting name is.

then it must be him  ::)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

mustanghater

he does have  that 71 440 cuda you se on some of the shows.
New Muscle car forum

Ponch ®

Quote from: mustanghater on September 28, 2005, 05:32:41 PM
he does have   that 71 440 cuda you se on some of the shows.

oh right...and we all know this a 'cuda board. Im such a moron... ::)

TruckDriver

KWS IS Kenny Wayne Sheppard :yesnod:   I asked him once in a PM when we were talking about something else. And if vanillagoriia is Jesse James, cool! Personally, if someone is famous, I could care less about there fame. I just like them here cause there love of Chargers and I will give them the same respect as all the rest of you guys & gals. I kinda wish John Schneider would show up here too as well as Big Show and Bill Goldburg. They all like Chargers :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 28, 2005, 05:40:35 PM
KWS IS Kenny Wayne Sheppard :yesnod: I asked him once in a PM when we were talking about something else.

:iagree:

The vanillagorilla guy's IP address originates from Latin America somewhere
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ChargerHound69

easy you two   Don't get all worked up

Charger4404spd

Id like to ride in KWS new General, soak back a few beers and listen to him play the gittar(thats guitar in Tenn) :icon_smile_big:

No I take that back.....Id like to drive that General! :drive:

ChargerHound69

I would like to drive that charger also.

Ponch ®

and I would like to bang the chick that plays Kimber in Nip/Tuck.

but that aint gonna happen either.

Charger4404spd

Quote from: Mojo Classic ® on September 28, 2005, 05:52:09 PM
and I would like to bang the chick that plays Kimber in Nip/Tuck.

but that aint gonna happen either.

I banged Halle Berry last night.........she just doesnt know it! :icon_smile_big:

Chris G.

Who's Kenny Wayne Sheppard? I'm guessing some overrated country music star, who's only popular to...country music fans. I would much rather have 50 Cent show up here with his bad ass new Charger.   :yesnod:   :P

BTW, Vanilla Gorilla was Matt Geiger's nickname when he played with the 76ers a few years back. The ladies also nicknamed me that, but that's for another board.   :angel:

andy74

i always wanted to bang that country singer gretchen wilson,she is really hot,and my wife gets mad when she sees me staring at her,i told her thats why we shouldnt be watching cmt 

TruckDriver

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 28, 2005, 06:07:55 PM
Who's Kenny Wayne Sheppard? I'm guessing some overrated country music star, who's only popular to...country music fans.

Your kidding right :icon_smile_shock: He is a blues/rock guy. Excellent music! You know the "Extreme Lee" Right? The custom General Lee?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chris G.

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 28, 2005, 06:11:47 PM
Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 28, 2005, 06:07:55 PM
Who's Kenny Wayne Sheppard? I'm guessing some overrated country music star, who's only popular to...country music fans.

Your kidding right :icon_smile_shock: He is a blues/rock guy. Excellent music! You know the "Extreme Lee" Right? The custom General Lee?

I know the car. What's his big hit?

ramit

I think his biggest hit was "Blue on Black"

TruckDriver

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 28, 2005, 06:15:29 PM
I know the car. What's his big hit?

His newest cd has Alive & The Place You're In that they played around here on the radio.
His previous cd has Blue On Black & Slow Ride

The sound bites are off CD Now, and are Windows Media Player Samples. If they don't work, I can post some for Real Player.
PETE

Vainglory, Esq.

Yep, Blue on Black probably got the most radio play.   But if you like the blues (and you should) go check out Ledbetter Heights, which in my opinion, is one of the top 20 or 30 blues albums ever made, and Trouble Is... which came later and is also great.   His new stuff is more rock and roll than blues, but to paraphrase, ain't nothing wrong with good old fashioned rock and roll.

I've seen him live like 3 times, and the whole band rocks.

mustanghater

Didn't he play a free concert at mopars at the strip?
New Muscle car forum

Chris G.

Still a mystery to me, but I'm guessing 95% of the accepted music around here doesn't suit my needs. Whoever he is, I say yee-haw, and pass me an Old Milwaukee...can please.   :thumbs:

Was he the phenom 15yr old guitar player from a few years back?

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: mustanghater on September 28, 2005, 06:43:08 PM
Didn't he play a free concert at mopars at the strip?

That he did.   It was a good show but the crowd was a tad subdued.   I was one of those crazy fans standing right in front of the stage. :icon_smile_big:

Oh, and that's where I got the quote I paraphrased above.   He said it before they covered Jimi Hendrix.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 28, 2005, 06:45:10 PM
Still a mystery to me, but I'm guessing 95% of the accepted music around here doesn't suit my needs. Whoever he is, I say yee-haw, and pass me an Old Milwaukee...can please.   :thumbs:

Was he the phenom 15yr old guitar player from a few years back?

Yep.  They say he was playing Muddy Waters riffs at age 7.  And that he's SRV regenerated.  But that's what they say - all I know is that I like it.