News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out this ebay ad's YouTube videos

Started by hemi68charger, October 12, 2007, 04:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang.. Was checking out ebaymotors today and came across this majorly cool '67 Coronet R/T convertible 4-speed!!!  Check out the video links he has at the bottom of the ad..  Either, you'll like it because you know that thing can burn, OR, you not like it for how many times has this dude thrashed his machine..

I prefer the former   :biggrin:

67 Coronet R/T ebay ad w/ cool videos
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

thats awesome        amazing the cops didnt get called  looks like the same intersection every time

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

chargerrt

after looking at all of his videos its apparent that all he does is bash his cars...but thats kinda fun sometimes

A34

Looking for NOS parts for 69 Charger - whatcha got?
God Bless America, Our Troops and Their Families !
Deo Vindice

Just 6T9 CHGR

That dude is nutz!!  Love it!  Drive 'em like ya stole 'em :cheers:

:drive:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

8WHEELER

That is Ron, his shop is only a few miles from me. He only likes 67 and older mopars.....................

I don't know how he does it, but he finds all of these max wedge and 440Hp cars
like all of the Coronet RT's he has had and sold in the past. Plus almost all of the
cars he finds are 4sp cars, he drives all over picking up these cars, does some work
on them, then sells them.

Yep he drives like me   :2thumbs:  that road never has cops on it, and usually less cars.
At night we can line up side by side and race down that road  :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ranman69SE

Dan, you forgot to mention that the Red Hook Brewery is right down the road!  How convenient!  If you are more into foo-foo chardonnay, the Ste. Michelle Winery is across from the brewery :icon_smile_big:
The local GTO club has test-n-tune sessions on that road, hope the ricers don't find out about it!
'69 Charger SE 493
'65 Pontiac GTO 6.5 Liter Tripower 4-spd convertible
'78 Ford F250 4x4 SuperCab 460
'85 Yamaha FJ1100
'91 Yamaha FJ1200

Mean 318

Not to be a jerk but I would be pissed if I was the guy in the Durango!

68RT4ME

Quote from: Mean 318 on October 16, 2007, 11:26:17 AM
Not to be a jerk but I would be pissed if I was the guy in the Durango!

Why, because his world had to come to a stop for a whole 10 seconds? Hopefully he liked what he saw and if not, too bad. Theres always the 1 finger salute  :fu:.  ok, 2 finger. Anyway the driver is havin a little fun and not taking all day to do it. No harm, no foul. Just havin some fun...
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Mean 318

... well take more then 10 sec and think about it... burning out with a car behind you. Rocks chip paint and glass! Not to mention he could have been rear ended! If someone peals ou in front of me I would have a big problem!

8WHEELER

Yep, I have had many a brew in that area  :icon_smile_cool:    Ron is kind of crazy anyway.
He spent years restoring that car, and it was definitely going to stay his car, but all
of a sudden he decided to sell it, not sure why yet  :shruggy:  it is truly a sweet car.
But, there is no way I would treat a car that I had been working on for over 3yrs
the way he is.............. he does those same burnouts with every car he sells..........  :image_294343:

It is back on, but with a ton more videos  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Coronet-R-T-1967-DODGE-CORONET-R-T-440-Convertible-4-Speed-hemi_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6200QQihZ010QQitemZ200162770280QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Dan

Charger_Croatia

OK; maybe it's not the way to treat the car but he is enjoying  :drive:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

68charger383

Nice car/nice burnouts, but not the message to send when your trying to sell your car.

Thats when you list your car with the tubs and a roll cage as mature owned and never raced...driven only on Sundays to buy the paper and to go to church.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Old Moparz

Definitely a cool car & an interesting color combination, I like it.   :2thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mean 318

Quote from: 68charger383 on October 17, 2007, 09:19:13 AM
Nice car/nice burnouts, but not the message to send when your trying to sell your car.

Thats when you list your car with the tubs and a roll cage as mature owned and never raced...driven only on Sundays to buy the paper and to go to church.
yep!

70charginglizard

Hey...you only live once....May as well enjoy it.

Those vids were SWEET!

I love the middle one where the camera man cracks up at the end. :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

70charger_boy

Nothing makes me want to buy a car more, than seeing someone beat the piss out of a car that I want to buy  :slap:

High Impact

He must of built it right.   I didnt see any parts scatter.  :notworthy: 
Someday Id like to do that with my 68 Charger RT, 440-4gear-Dana,  just to see what it feels like!  :drool5:  :drive: :drive:

8WHEELER

He has no worries  :shruggy: , he has all the parts to fix it if anything goes wrong   :popcrn:

Dan

Mean 318

I still dont think he should have done it with someone behind him!

69charger2002

amazing. i wish i had the balls to beat on all my cars like that. i have enough stuff break when i'm just driving them easy...
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

70charger_boy

A34

Quote from: High Impact on October 17, 2007, 08:44:02 PM
Someday Id like to do that with my 68 Charger RT, 440-4gear-Dana,  just to see what it feels like!  :drool5:  :drive: :drive:

That's what they were all made for originally. Not to be babied.  IF you're buying it, at least you know it's not a pig.
Deo Vindice

70charger_boy

Quote from: A34 on October 18, 2007, 08:54:04 AM

That's what they were all made for originally. Not to be babied.  IF you're buying it, at least you know it's not a pig.

If the motor or rear blows after you buy it, then who is responsible for replacement parts???

A34

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 18, 2007, 11:03:28 AM
Quote from: A34 on October 18, 2007, 08:54:04 AM

If the motor or rear blows after you buy it, then who is responsible for replacement parts???

That's the same deal on any car used car you buy. Just because the guy doesn't have a video of himself doing donuts in it, doesn't mean he didn't do it.   :shruggy:

Having a fast car and not dogging it, is like having a beautiful women and never making love to her.  :icon_smile_tongue:

Note: attached pic is not of a beautiful women. But, it is - a thing of beauty.   

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.  :drive: :drive:

Deo Vindice

70charger_boy

moparstuart

if the gloves dont fit you must aquit

70charger_boy

Quote from: moparstuart on October 18, 2007, 03:59:06 PM
  if the gloves dont fit you must aquit

That was Johnny Cochran.  Jackie said, "Your face, is my case"-Seinfeld

moparstuart

I know but he was trying hard to be johnny like