News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

06 2dr Charger......

Started by 2fast4u, September 27, 2005, 07:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

Hey Guys

This guy Bruce has made a 2 door 06 Charger with a different front as well....check it out!

This was in the April AutoWeek Magazine!

Thought I'd share it with my brothers here!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Brock Samson

looks ok, I'd like to see some better Pics,.. tailights look modded too, kinda like a Mustang... i'll bet more shots will surface,. thanks for postin that 2fast!

2fast4u

No prob strat....just doin' my civic duty to help keep us abreast of all the positive news at least!   :icon_smile_big:

Khyron

you know what. I kinda like it.

That front is very 3rd genish.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

2fast4u

bull

You know, it seems to me that if DCX knows about all these redesigns of their "Charger" they'd ask themselves the same question I often do: has there ever been a car in the history of car making that has been redesigned by the general public due to utter disappointment more than the '06 "Charger." DCX, if you're reading this, I suspect the answer is no.

2fast4u

You know what?  I can't help but think that this is the way the 66 charger was brought into the world.....it's been said that History repeats itself!!

Is this the same response the 66 got and are we going to get a big surprise with the 08 Charger like the 68 did!  I'd like to think so!

2fast

Brock Samson

ya know the 2nd generation charger was an accident...
It was just a styling excersize hidden behind a curtain that was supposed to be "gotten rid of"... but the higher ups saw it in a "planned" accident and said "build it"!
At that time they didnt even have a follow on charger model planned.

Khyron

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 27, 2005, 08:49:21 PM
ya know the 2nd generation charger was an accident...
It was just a styling excersize hidden behind a curtain that was supposed to be "gotten rid of"... but the higher ups saw it in a "planned" accident and said "build it"!
At that time they didnt even have a follow on charger model planned.

that’s o.k......................... I was an accident too; don't make me any less of a person  :lolexplode:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

2fast4u

:haha:        :2thumbs:        GO KHYRON!!!!!

Brock Samson

I gotta say your posts have really improved as of late..  :icon_smile:

BigBlackDodge

It's an improvement for sure! The back end needs the '99 concept treatment.............very Charger-ish!

The front end looks a bit Pontiac-ish.........................hmmmm.

BBD

P.S. Isn't Bruce Lee dead? :P

dodgeboy67

well....thats alil better....but hopefully theyll make it a lil less mustangish....lets see some classic charger fins or something

69bananabeast

looks a little better , although on the whole it still seems too bulky
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Brock Samson

FastbackJon

Nice to see people doing custom work, but it still doesn't impress me if it went into full production.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

SeattleCharger

Hmm, I see now that it wasn't just the grill and four doors that was the problem, ok, this is better to me, I agree with that one comment about the grill being Poniacish,   the thing about the car I see I would like to change is either make it longer or make the bottom of car to top of door not as tall,
    I bet the '08 will be much better.      My step brother in law in the car biz said they are making a two door and convertible soon for the Charger, anyone heard this?  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

andy74

i havent heard or seen anything from dcx about a 2 door,other than the rumors of a challenger for 09-trevor creed is a dick

70charginglizard

That front grill looks really nice. A LOT better then what Chrysler did. But it will never be interesting enough to me until someone incorporates the door/ hood indentations and rear window sail panels. Sorry, thats just how I feel about it.
70charginglizard

Charger_Fan

I think the front end still needs a bit more work, but it's a damned sight better than what the general public got handed.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dale The Bold

That grille would look better if it didn't have the center divider, more like a '68 Charger grille, but still make it come to a point.  Then...headlight doors!

The boring sides need some kind of shaping, too.  It is entirely possible to turn that boring design into something respectable with just a few well-designed tweaks.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"