News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More cool Airplane pictures!

Started by AKcharger, October 11, 2007, 11:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Love the F-22, but i'm sorry. The F-18 is a work of art as well!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 13, 2007, 02:18:11 AM
OC, this is just for you Bro!  :2thumbs:

The P-51 is one of the most beautiful warbirds ever built...IMHO.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

BigBlackDodge

I've always been partial to the F4U's. :2thumbs:

BBD

bull

Quote from: AKcharger on October 13, 2007, 03:16:40 AM
For those that don't know what Guns was talking about when the F-22s from Langley went to Japan last year and crossed the Int'l date line everything except engines and flight controls shut down...no radios, navigation, CD player ect. Luckily they were being "dragged" by a tanker and simply went back to Hawaii to await the fix. The airplane got "confused" when it reached the Int'l date line and shut down.

:lol: Finally! Y2K rears its ugly head.

400/6/PAC

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 13, 2007, 02:13:58 AM
Wow! Great Pics AK!
I'm happy to hear the Pilots are happy w/ their new rides!  I've always been a big fan of the F-15E and the Tomcat. Will the F-15's go to the ANG or suffer the same fate as the F-14's? Man, that broke my heart to see them get crushed.  :bawling: :rotz:

Here's a few of my favorites....... :D
Cool Pics
I like this one

DukesofHoward

I just love airplanes...they make great targets!!

TheGhost

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 13, 2007, 12:40:17 PM
Quote from: Lowprofile on October 13, 2007, 02:18:11 AM
OC, this is just for you Bro!  :2thumbs:

The P-51 is one of the most beautiful warbirds ever built...IMHO.

One of the most beautiful aircraft, in my not so humble opinion.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

AKcharger

Quote from: DukesofHoward on October 13, 2007, 10:39:16 PM
I just love airplanes...they make great targets!!

Only if ya' can see 'em  ;)

Ponch ®

Quote from: AKcharger on October 13, 2007, 03:16:40 AM

For those that don't know what Guns was talking about when the F-22s from Langley went to Japan last year and crossed the Int'l date line everything except engines and flight controls shut down...no radios, navigation, CD player ect. Luckily they were being "dragged" by a tanker and simply went back to Hawaii to await the fix. The airplane got "confused" when it reached the Int'l date line and shut down.

You serious? Do they really have a CD player...so the pilots can listen to "Danger Zone" or "One Vision"?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

AKcharger

No...I was just kidding about that part, they're usually too busy to be worried about music selections :icon_smile_cool:

Guns N Rotors

Quote from: AKcharger on October 14, 2007, 01:13:11 PM
No...I was just kidding about that part, they're usually too busy to be worried about music selections :icon_smile_cool:

Is the latte machine in the 22 still considered Top Secret? :scratchchin:
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

DukesofHoward

I actually do love airplanes...a couple of my favorite shots...

DukesofHoward

and some more...

DukesofHoward

then there's the tragic ones...

hemihead

They say the Raptors will be THE fighter for 100 years.To me , they are form and function superior. Thank God I'm an American ! And a Big thanks to all that serve or have served !  :cheers:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

70charger_boy

Nice pics.  My sister company makes the v22.  Yes, It's controversial, but I took a test flight in it and it is safe

Now, this plane has a CD and DVD player along with an Airshow system and rich corinthian leather

DukesofHoward