News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One of None R/T

Started by OneofNoneRT, October 11, 2007, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneofNoneRT

I posted on one of these forums a few years back and wrote about my Charger and they told me it was a One Of None ..then I was upset..and took it as a slap in the face..Now I am proud.. I have had my Charger since 1979, I had my Graduation photos taken with it.. I parked it to await restoration in '81 and it has patiently waited while I raised a family, moved a few times (she always came with me) and have built my dream home.. Now it is time..   Anyway they called it a One Of None well so be it.. I will wear it with honor and hold my head high when it goes to the shows
I want to hear what you guys think..
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

OneofNoneRT

it is also a 4speed ar

OneofNoneRT

also a sun roof..

OneofNoneRT

Oh yeah theres one more thing!
Its a 68' :coolgleamA:

Forza

Sunroof 68 Charger? :drool5: :drool5: I guess Im not familiar with the story but hot damn fix that baby up. Numbers matching doesnt mean much to me, make your charger the way you want it.

charger Downunder

A very rare beast indeed interesting,I have never seen where the sunroof drains untill now thanks for the pics.
[/quote]

Red Ram

One of None...you are a most honorable person...I wish you great victory and revenge to those that slapped the face of uniqueness. One of None carry on with pride...but never forget your roots.
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Charger_Croatia

One of None, that will be a great car. I'm a little bit jealous  :icon_smile_big:  :2thumbs:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

tan top

:o  whats the story then  :popcrn: :popcrn: , would love to see some pictures :yesnod: :yesnod: , & pictures of the restoration :yesnod: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

UFO

There are pictures that Dodge used in the advertising of the sunroof option,clearly showing `68 seat pattern.One of none, more like one of one.

Charger-Bodie

very cool car no matter how ya look at it!! :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

suntech

That is absolutly awesome!!! I have a 68 myself, and would love to have a sunroof on mine!!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

dodgecharger-fan

Awesome!

one of none could turn in to one of one - as they say, "never say never"

either way, you have a great car with some interesting history (no matter which history turns out to be correct)

six-tee-nine

One of none?

If that is a #'s matching 4 speed R/T then alot of us will be left behind with even less than none...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

RD

whats the fender tag or buildsheet say?  do you have them?  either way, it is still a really cool car and who cares what the "numbers" freaks say.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Bob

Interesting. What were the production numbers?
Very nice car. :cheers:

hemi68charger

Blue 4-speed '68.. Sweet......... Now, the sunroof, that's cool........ It must be a very late production date car?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Joshua

Neat car.........interesting......I've NEVER been a fan of sunroofs, especially in musclecars....but if it is a factory install, definitely an unusual/rare car.....

41husk

Real cool!  Can't wait to see it finished. :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

blackcharger

details man! and MORE pics!!

Skyview69

Very cool car indeed.  Sunroof parts are rare as I am looking for them.  Thanks to another member on this board I now have an OEM sunroof switch and know where I can obtain cables.  He also hooked me up with a video on how to install/remove the complete system.  I can make a copy of interested -PM me.

VPFD13

Quote from: Forza on October 12, 2007, 12:36:45 AM
Sunroof 68 Charger? :drool5: :drool5: I guess Im not familiar with the story but hot damn fix that baby up. Numbers matching doesnt mean much to me, make your charger the way you want it.
:iagree:
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

Charger_Fan

Cool Charger! :cheers:
So, it's an XP car or an XS car? Looks to me like it's at least a one of one car from here. :scope: :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chargen69

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 12, 2007, 04:07:33 PM
Cool Charger! :cheers:
So, it's an XP car or an XS car? Looks to me like it's at least a one of one car from here. :scope: :)

thats what I was thinking, if it was a one of none, seems like it wouldnt exist at all