News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Win a '69 Super Bee (ends Nov. 1)

Started by bull, October 11, 2007, 07:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://www.twspeedshop.com/cardetails5.aspx

You have to verify your age first because the contest is through a smokeless tobacco website I guess. :shruggy:

RD

yeah and you have to buy a can of chew in order to get the number under the lid to put in on the website so that you can enter.  worth the 4 bux in my opinion... though I do not chew tobacco.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargerrt

That's cool, but gimmie the Mustang instead (doesn't run and hide)

Troy

Quote from: RD on October 11, 2007, 09:22:52 AM
yeah and you have to buy a can of chew in order to get the number under the lid to put in on the website so that you can enter.  worth the 4 bux in my opinion... though I do not chew tobacco.
You can send a request and an SASE and get a "code" for free before before October 15.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Sorry. It's a bit more convoluted than I first assumed. I just ran across it on the Super Chevy website during the last few minutes of my break and thought I'd throw it out here since there's not much time left in the contest.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on October 11, 2007, 10:00:17 AM
Sorry. It's a bit more convoluted than I first assumed. I just ran across it on the Super Chevy website during the last few minutes of my break and thought I'd throw it out here since there's not much time left in the contest.

Bull are you a closet Chebby Guy?   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

they had the holman moody car @KANSAS SPEEDWAY  two weeks ago was a nice car
hopefully all the cars are that nice

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 11, 2007, 11:19:59 AM
Quote from: bull on October 11, 2007, 10:00:17 AM

Bull are you a closet Chebby Guy?   :scratchchin:

No, don't worry. I just ran across it while responding to this thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,34780.0.html

Although, I wouldn't kick a '67-'68 Camaro out of bed. Or a '66-'67 Chevelle either, so maybe I am. :o :shruggy: