News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another person up for LOSER of the year award

Started by TruckDriver, October 10, 2007, 05:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

This the second story I've seen like this in the past two weeks. These people need to have their asses kicked :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Woman accused of grandchild shopflifting

"UPPER DARBY, Pa. - A woman had her 4-year-old granddaughter help her shoplift at a department store, police said Tuesday. Surveillance cameras recorded Monica Vitale, 42, on Monday taking items from a Sears and having her granddaughter put them into a toy stroller"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071010/ap_on_fe_st/theft_with_grandchild;_ylt=Ai6bgPRQRWUBjVz6YPsbKz0sQE4F

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

That's almost as bad as - I know a stupid bitch that put some bills in her 7 year old's name because she had lousy credit.  :RantExplode:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

I saw that on the news this morning, did you see that woman?  The childs parents should have their asses kicked for leaving there child alone with that!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

How about the local woman that left her 2-1/2 year old son in the tub with his 11 month old sister while the mom shopped for shoes online in a different room on a different floor of the house.  When she stopped hearing laughing and splashing she went to see the boy trying to pull his sister up from the water.  Makes me sick even typing this out.  :puke:

No one should be denied the joy of having their own child but some people should have a license to reproduce.  :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TK73

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 10, 2007, 09:32:30 AM

No one should be denied the joy of having their own child but some people should have a license to reproduce.  :-\

EVERYBODY should have a license to reproduce in this country...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

my73charger

How about the local woman that left her 2-1/2 year old son in the tub with his 11 month old sister while the mom shopped for shoes online in a different room on a different floor of the house.  When she stopped hearing laughing and splashing she went to see the boy trying to pull his sister up from the water.  Makes me sick even typing this out.  :puke:

I just heard about that this morning.  Disgusting.  Makes me sick.

68chrgrwife

The one that makes me sick also is one that a couple is being charged with neglect after their child was found with a severe diaper rash (they only changed his diaper once a day) and 12 degrees below the normal temp.  what is this world coming to?
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Ponch ®

Quote from: TK73 on October 10, 2007, 09:48:53 AM

EVERYBODY should have a license to reproduce in this country...

One word for you: Silver
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

gordo1968charger

68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs