News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

October COTM @ the '70 Charger Registry. "White Knight"

Started by 472 R/T SE, October 09, 2007, 09:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Hello all.

Buzz on over to the Registry and check out Jack & Patricia's pristine '70 Charger.  I've had the pleasure of seeing it in person several times and the pix do the car no justice.  The car is just as nice as the folks who own it.  :thumbs:

http://1970chargerregistry.com/Misc/cotm.html

RD

that car is gorgeous!  wow.... white never looked so good.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charginglizard

Ive seen that puppy in person and it is a very VERY georgeous 70 charger thats for sure  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

71ChallengeHer

bill440rt

WOW!!  :o
Very unique Charger, there! Really a nicely optioned car, gorgeous.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70sixpkrt

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Chris G.

Great work as always Mike. You really find some great cars to feature.  :2thumbs: