News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

licence plate exchange

Started by rt green, October 09, 2007, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

we ought to have a licence plate exchange on this site. i would like a far away one for my garage wall. or start a collection. what do you guys think? we could send them to each other plate for plate. i probably have a few south dakota ones around here.    bruce
third string oil changer

Alaskan_TA

I have been doing that with folks for a while. The only duplicates I have right know are from Idaho though, anyone want to swap? I have 4, three in very nice shape and one a bit rough. Condition of the trades is not important to me, I am just looking for colors / places.

Barry

rt green

do you have a south dakota one yet?
third string oil changer

HITMAN 149

hhmmmm good idea!!!
next time i go to work, i'll bring a screwdriver, and take some plates for you guys from joisey!!! LOL!!! i'll have to see what i have laying around??? mainly they are 1 each of my old plates!?!?!? hahaha i only turn 1 back in usually!!! hehehehe garage art!!!! :icon_smile_big:
i have guys i work with that collect/trade police patches from all over the place!!! same thing... sorta???!!!! hahaha
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

lilwendal

If any board members are from Ohio, the last car I picked up there had a box in the trunk with Ohio plates for every year from the late 50s to the mid 70s I believe a couple are even doubles.  Did or does Ohio use the front and rear plates?  All very nice condition. Anyways if somebody here can prove they are unfortunate enough to be a Bengals fan then cover shipping and you can have the set. I think theres 25 or 30 plates and they are steel except for the last few 70s.

HITMAN 149

ooooooooooooh oooooooooh i love the bengals!!!!!!!! ::)
LOL, shhhhhh i'm actually a dopey giants fan!!! but i would cover shipping to joisey for the plates!!! :icon_smile_big:
:cheers: and a beer!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

bmoparmofo

Hey, you think you have problems?....I'm a lions fan...... :brickwall: nothing good since 57 I think :eek2: I might have some michigan plates.....we dont turn ours in, didnt know anyone did?
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

HITMAN 149

yeshhhh sorry to hear about you being a lions fan!!! hahahaha J/K
in jersey...your supposed to turn in your plates, when you sell your car, if your not gonna transfer the plates to the new car, or when you don't renew your registration.
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

69bronzeT5

All I have is BC plates (all over the walls in my garage) and a replica Alaska one that says "68 C/S" meaning 68 Mustang California Special. But I lost the Alaska one
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

rt green

i'll swap you a south dakota plate for a canadian one. i'll pm my address. send ne one, i'll send you one
third string oil changer

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: rt green on October 09, 2007, 08:27:19 PM
do you have a south dakota one yet?

One. It has the "Great faces, great places" logo. If you have a different one though that is fine, I am just looking for different styles. They can be from the same state.

I will buy collections as well if the price is right.  ;)

Barry

69bronzeT5

Quote from: rt green on October 09, 2007, 09:07:16 PM
i'll swap you a south dakota plate for a canadian one. i'll pm my address. send ne one, i'll send you one

Me? I cant really give them away, sorry...there my dads. He left all them here when he moved outta the house.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bmoparmofo

Well one day the Lions will roa....r..oh forget it, its been 50 friggin years...lmao...well michigan plates here
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Back N Black

I have 4 Ontario Canada for trade.

SnoPro440

I have a bunch of Minnesota plates.  Probably around 50 or so from the late 60's early 70's.  I am up for a trade.  I am looking for states/provinces that I don't have yet.
Im not really concerned about condition either as long as you can tell where it's from is fine with me.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

41husk

Any one want to swap for an Illinois plate?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

mine are all late model plates  but have kansas, missouri, iowa , neb,   if you want colors i got em

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

I have KANSAS plates to give away, I think I may have a Kansas Veteran's plate also, shoot me a PM if interested.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

lilwendal

Heres a pic.  Whats cool is the 69 plate actually says RT.  Wish the numbers were 440.  Green RT has first dibbs. Then Hitman after that. Then first come first served.

joflaig

I have a Kentucky "GEN LEE" plate I'd trade for something interesting and along the same lines.

I got stuck behind a guy driving like an old lady with HEMI RT plates the other day, was wondering why he was driving so slow!

SnoPro440

Quote from: lilwendal on October 10, 2007, 11:02:13 AM
Heres a pic.  Whats cool is the 69 plate actually says RT.  Wish the numbers were 440.  Green RT has first dibbs. Then Hitman after that. Then first come first served.

I've sat in the back of a cop car a few times so I can kind of relate with the Bengals.  But, I have to say I am a Vikings fan.  Whatever plates they dont want, I will be more than happy to pay for shipping to Minnesota.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

pettyfan43

My coolest one is a Texas plate, 440 DGE. YEP it's a standard plate and it has never been mounted, a buddy got it from his brother who was gonna toss it in the trash. Who HE got it from I don't know!

I'll have to take a pic.

moparguy01

i dont have any except my old personal plates. charged, idoxlr8, 5ltretr, gottorq, and a few others. after i move i should have a few sets i could trade off

Back N Black

Quote from: lilwendal on October 10, 2007, 11:02:13 AM

I would like to get  a 1969 plate if you have any left.

Cheers
Eldon

lilwendal

OK, I've got plates put aside for RT Green, Hitman and Back N Black. Anyone else? Trying to only make one post office trip.  Again I'm not looking for a plate  exchange just offering these to anyone that wants them.   Can't beat free :icon_smile_big: