News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MillerCoors... WTF

Started by SirNik73, October 09, 2007, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 10, 2007, 02:29:18 PM
Don't be such a Beer snob bro!  :D

I can never get over the fact that some people think that drinking warm, dark beer makes them cool, hip, or knowledgeable.  :shruggy:

Life is just too short to drink crappy beer..... and mine is usually not warm, although it is usually darker than the dishwater that most mass-produced brews try to pass off as beer....

...either way, I'll drink a toast to you tonite with my Tuckerman's IPA!  :cheers:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Lowprofile

One man's crappy beer is another man's "Dom Perignon"  :D

Enjoy your Beer tonight bro!  :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BMOTOXSTAR

Since the 18 packs of Coors Light have not been lasting long in my fridge, thought I would try a case of Keystone Light, made by the great Coors of course. :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 10, 2007, 07:21:49 PM
Since the 18 packs of Coors Light have not been lasting long in my fridge, thought I would try a case of Keystone Light, made by the great Coors of course. :cheers:

Keystone Light is Coors Light ;) the only thing that is different is the lining of the can. :cheers:  Seems like Miller and Coors are merging because Bud and all the products they own equal 49% of all beer sales. Miller & Coors merging together will make up 51%. This merger is gonna happen around Dec. By the way Coors and their products make up for 29% of the sales right now. Miller has been slowly losing sales for quite awhile. :cheers:

The70RT

I never liked Bud. When Budlight came out I switched from Miller High Life......then out came Miller High Life Light so I made the switch back to Miller. The Miller Chill is ok but is pricey. If I want to spend more or get tired of light beer I prefer Boulevard. It is out of KC so most places don't get it. I don't care for Rocky Mountain Goat Piss AKA Coors - :flush:......... :cheers:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

derailed

I drank miller lite for about the last 10 years. When im up in Montreal I was drinking labatt blue dry but the last few times ive been really hurting myself with them so I stick to the low octane stuff down here. About a year ago I stopped in to pick up my 24oz road warrior on the way home from work and they had no miller light so I picked up a bud light and it was pretty good. Been drinking it since. Never much cared for Coors beer.

71ChallengeHer

I don't like Bud either, it gives me a headache. I do like the Miller Chill. But I got a case for free. :D  Blue Moon is a great beer. Usually I drink Mich Ultra or Coors Light. I have to watch my girlish figure. :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: 

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 10, 2007, 07:58:55 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 10, 2007, 07:21:49 PM

Keystone Light is Coors Light ;) the only thing that is different is the lining of the can. :cheers:  Seems like Miller and Coors are merging because Bud and all the products they own equal 49% of all beer sales. Miller & Coors merging together will make up 51%. This merger is gonna happen around Dec. By the way Coors and their products make up for 29% of the sales right now. Miller has been slowly losing sales for quite awhile. :cheers:

As you know, I really like Ynueling, as a special treat.Since I can't get any in Ohio I drink Coors Light. I really have to say that it is the best Light Beer.  :Twocents:
It is not too light tasting & it is not too heavy. :D
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Musicman

In the words of the great Homer Simpson.... Uummmmmmmmm... Beeeeeeeeeeer  :drool5:

BMOTOXSTAR

I want some Duff Beer.Just like Homer drinks. :D
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Musicman on October 10, 2007, 09:34:29 PM
In the words of the great Homer Simpson.... Uummmmmmmmm... Beeeeeeeeeeer  :drool5:

Musicman- if you're a big hefeweizen fan, ya gotta give Julius Echter a try.... best I have found in a bottle yet!

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

2Gunz

Bud for some reason makes me kinda aggressive and unable to sleep..............

Musicman

Musicman- if you're a big hefeweizen fan, ya gotta give Julius Echter a try.... best I have found in a bottle yet!

Thanks for the tip lad... always looking for something new  :2thumbs:

41husk

I was a fat ass for a verry long time, since I have lost over 150 lbs I worry about calories, and Becks premium light has 64 calories, rolling rock green light has 83 calories (both purchased by Anheiser Busch) Miller light has 98 ? I think, how many does Chill have?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nh_mopar_fan

Rock Light is a great lawnmower beer.

Bud Select is pretty good and low cal as well.

Musicman

Uummmmm... Beeeeeerrr  :drool5:

Musicman

Hey this is a dinner beer, but i can still say it... Uummmmmm Beeeeeer  :drool5:

71ChallengeHer

Musicman

:iagree: Amen to that one brother  :2thumbs:

plum500

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 09, 2007, 07:29:40 PM
Don't know anything about this til tomorrow til I talk to the Beer Reps. It wouldn't surprise me since Bud bought Rolling Rock. And Coors bought Molson.  :scratchchin:

The Coors/Molson thing was supposedly an equal merger - though I don't know all the sorted details except initially Molson CEO was to head the whole thing and Coors guy was to head Molson with joint head offices in Denver and Montreal. http://www.molsoncoors.com/index.html  :shruggy:  :cheers:

There's not too many beers that I've tried that I won't drink :icon_smile_big:

I like MGD, Bud if it's a constant flow at a camp getaway :), but for the most part Oland's tops the list. (A recent poster: "Oland's. Sponsor of absolutely nothing.")

So I wonder if the new company will be MillerMolsonCoors? 

400/6/PAC

Bud gives me a hangover every time.
Coors light for me. :cheers:

70charger_boy

You guys need to drink Stella

plum500

Stella is good stuff.

Tried this last week -- thought it was pretty darn good too:

Harp Lager

Steve P.

Quote from: SirNik73 on October 09, 2007, 04:18:47 PM

If Chrysler and Ford merge to out sell GM i might have to leave the
country...

I would have some very ill feelings if that were to happen.. (((((((( BUT )))))))) I wish Dodge would take a lesson from Ford on their comfort level in their trucks...  My Supercrew is extremely comfortable. I wanted to buy a Dodge and looked for a long time, but I could not find the right truck WITH comfortable seating..

ARE YOU LISTENING DODGE ??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida